°3°

"Me

"Me."

Everyone turned to look at Blair, looking at her as if she were crazy. Some people even stifled laughs which made Blair speak up.

"To those laughing I don't see you having the balls to get up and do this yourself, so be quiet," her voice was laced in a cold yet harsh attitude, but it shut people up, so she didn't change it.

Eric stepped down from the wall allowing her to get on. She looked over the wall seeing a vast hole that was filled with darkness, nothing was to be seen. There could be concrete at the bottom or water, she wouldn't know but she was willing to take that risk. She climbed the wall, turning around to face the people staring at her, she gave them a small smirk before falling backwards.

The wind blew her hair everywhere, once again whistling in her ears. Even if there was concrete at the bottom, she got to do this. She got to have a bit of fun in her life. She closed her eyes waiting for the unknown impact. She continued to fly through the air until her back collided with something hard, but then it sprung her back up. It was a net. She finally settled on the net, her breath rushing back to her. The adrenaline and fear that once lay in her veins started to disappear. Blair loved the rush of it and missed it. 

She was rolled sideways harshly, and she was about to speak up when a pair of strong hands picked her up by the armpits placing her on the floor. She looked up to see a man with gorgeous eyes and eyebrows, both being dark brown. And facial features that looked like they were created by gods: having sharp cheekbones and jawline. This man was very good looking. But Blair knew her role here wasn't to fall in love it was to win, and to live the desired life she'd been craving for years. 

"What you get pushed?" he asked, he had a deep voice.
"No," Blair responded.
"What's your name?" He asked
"Blair."
"First jumper, Blair!" He called out to people, making them whoop and clap.
"Welcome to dauntless," he nodded then walked off.

Once everyone had jumped, Beatrice, who's new name is now Tris and Christina stood next to Blair, she didn't see why though, it's not like she spoke to them.
"Dauntless born go with Lauren, transfers stay with me," the man from before told them.
"Go."
"This way," Lauren said leading them away.
"Most of the time I work in intelligence, but during your training I'll be your instructor. My names four."
"Four like the number four?" Christina snorted.
"Exactly like the number," he nodded.
"What happened 1,2,3 were taken?" She smirked making Blair roll her eyes.
Four just smiled stepping closer to the small girl.
"What's your name?" He asked her.
"Christina."
"Hmm..." he edged closer, "well...Christina the first lesson you learn from me, if you wanna survive here, is keep your mouth shut. Do you understand me?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
"Yes," her word came out quiet and softly, it was clear she was intimidated.
"Good," he walked off but as no one followed him he turned his head around, "follow me."

They went along this corridor until they came to a door, once through the door the lights were red and they had to go down a staircase, which led out onto a bigger corridor. Blair caught a glimpse of fours tattoo on his neck. Cool. She loved tattoos.
They had come to a stop looking down at the massive area that surrounded of music and all the other dauntless people who were laughing.
"This is the pit. The centre of life here at dauntless," Four briefly explained.
Just the amount of noise and what was going on gave a rush of energy to Blair. She knew she belonged here. 

They were then showed to the sleeping chambers, that had no privacy at all and cheap solid metal beds.
"You're gonna be sleeping here for the next 10 weeks," Four looked at everyone chuckling at their reaction.
"Girls or boys?" Al asked.
"Both."
Blair gave a look of disgust catching the attention of Four who smirked before speaking again.
"If you like this, your gonna love the bathroom."
He led them into the bathroom, the toilets were tiny with barely any space between them, the showers only had a thin curtain, which was probably see-through.
"You should feel right at home candor. Everything out in the open," Four glared at Christina walking off.
"Get changed," Four bellowed.
"Right shower, anyone?" A random boy asked.

Blair slipped off her abnegation trousers, quickly replacing them with tight fitted black trousers that she had been given, Blair had been blessed with big thighs so these hugged them nicely.
"Nice legs stiff," Peter commented on Tris who looked very uncomfortable.
Blair took her jacket off and her shirt, putting a black shirt and jacket on, which brought out her figure.

Once they got dressed, they were told to burn their old clothes.
Blair didn't hesitate to drop her clothes in the lit dumpster, not even glancing back, she just continued to walk into the cafeteria, Tris and Christina trailing behind her.
She sat opposite a girl with beautiful coco skin and a boy with fair pale skin, not realising she sat down right next to Four.

Blair looked at the food, stuff like this would remind her of her father and family meals at the table. Christina and Tris sat down next to her, Al and someone else sitting opposite them.
"Have you never seen a hamburger before?" Christina asked Blair as she stared at the food still in her own world.

Blair didn't reply but just glared at her and put some food on her plate.
"Abnegation eat plain food. Plant based diet with no sauces and a minimum of seasoning," the boy next to Al said.
"Which text book did u swallow?" Christina asked laughing.
"Nice to meet you too, I'm Will. Erudite."
"No surprises there," Blair sighed.
"What's that supposed to mean Miss Icy glare," Will asked with sass.
"You'll figure it out, you know being ex- erudite and all," Blair replied giving yet another glare.
" I love her," the girl in front of Blair spoke smiling at her.
"I'm Lilith," she smiled then pointed to the pale boy next to her, "this is Adrian."
"Hi," he replied shortly giving a small wave.
"Besides I'm surprised abnegation even eat at all, being too selfish right? No wonder you left," Christina added.
"It's a load of bullshit," Blair spoke sipping from her cup gaining the attention of everyone including Four, who she still hadn't recognised.
"You gotta be pretty self-confident to be friends with a candor," Will chuckled.
"What is that suppose to mean?" Christina asked furrowing her brows.
"You have no filter you say the first thing that comes into your mind," Lilith and Will say at the same time.
"You mean like your an idiot?" Al says making everyone but Blair laugh. She stayed straight faced the whole time.
"Nice one Al, at least we tell the truth," Adrian speaks up making Christina nod.
"Adrian your an ex candor?" Tris asks.
"Yeah."
"What about you Lilith?" Will asks.
"Amity," she says smiling.
"Besides erudite can tell the truth because we have the facts," Will adds.
"I don't wanna hear about your old factions," Four speaks up making Blair turn her head finally noticing him.
"Don't listen then," she blurts.
Lilith stifles a laugh along with Al.
"What makes you think you can speak to me?" He asks mirroring her cold glare.
"If you didn't want me to talk to you, you wouldn't have started the conversation in the first place," she replies back.
"Careful," he warns her.
"Or what?" She presses onwards.
Four was about to say something before a dauntless leader interrupted him.
"You my friend have a death wish," Christina laughs making everyone nod their head in agreement.
"You know he was first in his class," Will whispered.
"Don't care," Blair replied earning smirks from Christina and Adrian.
"They tried to recruit him for leadership twice, but he said no," Will informs them.

Just then a buzzer sounded making Four stand up and everyone bang their cups against the table, water sloshing everywhere.
The sound lowered and stopped as a dark skinned man stood above them.
"Initiates...stand," he spoke calmly.
Blair stood as well as everyone else.
"You have chose to join the warrior faction, tasked with the defence of this city and all of its inhabitants. We believe in ordinary acts of bravery and the courage that drives one person to stand up for another. Respect that. Do us proud," was his speech before disappearing the people then erupting into cheers. They lifted Tris and Chris in the air, trying to lift Blair but Blair refused walking off from the cafeteria, Lilith and Adrian on her trail.

A/N: so we actually are in dauntless now. I know you may currently hate Blair for being a bit bitchy and really cold. But trust me it gets better. It is still the beginning of the story, so be patient. Also this is the longest chapter so far, I know in the future they'll be longer ones but for now this is the longest chapter. <3