Chapter 77

WARNING!!
There are lines where it's a bit explicit but we decided not to make another chap for it since it's only a few sentences.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Faced with Margaux's blind faith, and whenever he saw René and Violetta's likable eyes, Hilise scratched a corner of his heart. In fact, Hilise wanted to curse because of her feeling like vomiting at some point in the past.

The image of the devil seen in the light circle smudging outside the window grew hazy.

In her mind, the bright yellow eyes that she encountered when she was attacked by Christian and Axion after finally losing her breath, she knew how terrible the blood of Callicia was when it was implanted.

To put it more astoundingly, she said that the deformed creature was a ball of Callicia's blood.

Hilise, too, did it once, so when she made Ricardo swallow this unknowingly red blood , saying she had found a way to move her powers to him.

When she was forced to eat it, no one paid heed to her crying and pleading. When her skin was torn apart, and the solidified blood was transplanted into her body countless times.

After repeating such a hellish life several times, she finally found out that the jewel was the blood of Margaux Callicia.

Hilise thought that the existence of creating this horrible thing should not be in the world.

Of course it's Margaux's fault.

(...But it doesn't make any sense. Should I have said yes?)

Margaux, whom she met in this life, told her that he "completely understood".

Perhaps it was because the situation in which the accident occurred while living underground felt similar to the situation in which Hilise had encountered one day in the past.

(I couldn't easily agree with Margaux's words.)

Because she once couldn't beat the desire to kill Margaux with her own hands and actually tried to do it.

(It's too deceptive to call yourself an "Understander".)

~~(yes that word exist XD)

**Rattling. Rattling.

The carriage shook several times as if it had entered the road where the packaging was not smooth.

There were people who were precious, grateful, and hated and hated while living the same time over and over again, but now they are all gone without a trace.

This time of year was as harrowing as it was, as lonely as it was, and sometimes accompanied by contradictory relief.

(It kept shaking.)

Looking at the rocking crescent moon. She slowly lowered her eyelids.

(I was sick and tired of countless repetitive nights alone.)

Even when her fifth life began, Hilise cried, but what was contained in it this time was a feeling of despair.

Flashback~

'What the hell is wrong with me? What have I done so wrong? !!'

Rodrigo and Gabriel put on a stunned face.

Their appearance was soon blurred by overflowing tears, and last time was the saddest of all.

The same goes for all four unwanted deaths, especially when the memory of the past is bruised.