11.

Two soul laying down at their stomach at the fluffy blue carpet, a blanket sprawled at their back while talking to each other. Jungkook supported her head with one of his hand, while Haewon was busy pointing at every picture that was shown in the album. "You look cute," she said while her eyes fall down at the young Jungkook sipping a banana milk with his puffy cheeks.

"Till now I still look cute, Haewon"

"No you're not. You look like a muscle pig," she retorted before the man laughed at her words. Never did any women calld him a pig for having such a build up body that make them drool. His muscle and abs are still there, despite reducing his work out schedule due to his heart problem. With Haewon had been cooking him some healthy food, he still managed to keep those precious and strong looking abs.

"If I'm not cute, than I'm handsome?"

"Anything that suits you, Mr. Jeon"

"Ah so you agree on it," he came closer and slowly rested his head at the photo album, blocking her view on the album. Her dark orbs locked to his, her fluttered at how lovingly he looked at her but she quickly brushed away the feeling. He's a client and she shouldn't fall in love.

But the second his thumb brushed her cheek, she went red and was about to look away when he held her chin to look at him. "You are still shy?," He asked and she almost scoffed at that. Of course she will, why wouldn't she?

"Your beautiful, Haewon. I wonder why are you still single"

"Who says that?"

"You resumé"

"But that is my social status, not a my love life. I may be single in the community but I might have a boyfriend. That's why I circled single in the resumé"

"As if I don't know you are lying,"he said as his knuckles caresses her cheek before brushing away the strands of her hair to the back of her ear. Jungkook is taking every features of her, etched deep in his mind before he will be gone forever. It hit him, what will she do once the contract is over? Will she returned to Love Inc. as a consultant or pursue her dreams she had saved for the right moment? Jungkook will never know, or he might know if the deads are able to see their love ones from up there.

"Then what about you? Don't tell me you don't ever had the special one?"

"I went to blind dates my friend set me up but they didn't last long. I was too workaholic."

Darn, another reason for this illness.

"Now you're not?"

He smiled and nodded before his arms flung around her body which she was surprised. Jungkook pushed her down to make her lay her back flat at the carpet before his head found a spot at her chest to lay down. Again she is stiff, but Haewon knew what he wanted. Her fingers went up to his long dark hair and played with it. Her other free hand rested on his arm, surprised at how hard his biceps is and she wasn't wrong when she called him muscle pig.

"You smell nice"

"Don't tell me you are being a pervert now?"

He chuckled before they went back to silent. Jungkook is back to his deep thoughts, thinking what he can do with the remaining time with her. But Haewon, she wasn't thinking about anything. All she did was stare at the ceiling, sighed time to time with her eyelids getting heavy. Jungkook body was so warm that she might drifted to sleep any moment by now. Her fingers then trailer to the end of his hair, and she opened her mouth to say something.

"You don't want to cut your hair?"

Jungkook attention went to her, and he touched the end of his hair slightly while grazing her fingers. "Does it look ugly to you?"

"I just thought what it will look like if it's short. You current hair looks nice honestly, I never thought you are some owner of a hospital at the first place," she said back before closing her eyes, sleep is over taking her body and his warmth is so comfortable that Haewon might end up sleeping with him that night.

"I always look nice, Haewon. You should have know that by now"

"I know, I know...,"she trailed and Jungkook realise she's getting sleepy. He detached himself from her, the warmth suddenly was gone and her eyes opened back, disappointed as the chill of the air conditioner hit her skin. "Let's get you to bed, it's already late,"he said and placed his hand at the back of her neck while the other at the underneath of her knees. Carrying her, he took a deep breath, thanking the god his body could still function normally for him to be a gentleman. Haewon eyes closed back, hummed in comfort while her hands unintentionally hugged his neck.

He really have the best warmth one could ever receive from.

"You look like a puppy with that hair,"she mumbled and he chuckled. She really isn't giving up about the topic yet. "And you look like a child being in my arms like this"

"Tonight..,"she said before her mind take her somewhere to dreamland.

"You feel so warm,"and she is finally asleep even before she got back to her bed. The latter smiled, heart feeling giddy and eyes looking lovingly at the woman he rented to be his partner.

Perhaps the heavens lent him her to have in the remaining time he still have in the world he will be leaving later.

"Goodnight Haewon, I hope I see you again tomorrow," he whispered before kissing her forehead and laid her down to the bed.