Chapter 27: Lilian?

"... Nagi. Who do you belong to?"

The once lively petite male sputters utter nonsense for a few seconds, his eyes blacked out similar to a doll's lifeless eye, his fluffy head lays on cushy thighs, he feels something important inside him, drains away, something.... important? what was important?

Gently soft pale hands caress his soft cheeks before tracing his small lips.

CAPTURE TARGET NAGI FUJIOKA AFFECTION: 88%!

"I'll repeat, who do you belong to Nagi? Who do you love? Who do you swear to your loyalty to?"

"T-T-T-T-T-................... You. Rose."

LOAD SAVE FILE 26?

YES ⬅

NO

ENTER ASAHI'S POV?

YES ⬅

NO

It was getting dark, the sun had already started settling in for the night and so should I, I could feel my energy depleting for every step I take, slower than a snail I made my way back to the dorm and back into the small suffocating squared room as I welcome the pleasant sight of green curtains, green rug and green bedsheets, "I'm home." I said into the empty room.

I knew no one would say anything back but it's a habit that I couldn't shake off, I slipped off my slightly worn out black school shoes when suddenly- "Welcome back Asahi."

I snapped back and to see the one person I did not expect to see in front of the entrance, the frilly dress, puffed up sleeves and shoulders, the frilly thigh high stockings and the- what the fuck?!

Lilian stood there with an empty gaze, she watches me shake in not fear but horror at the sight of her missing limbs. Her arms, one of her emerald eyes and one of her ears are missing?!

I dropped down onto my knees quivering as I resist the urge to vomit and piss myself at this horrific sight that would seem to be straight out of a horror movie.

"Hey, cutie could you give me a hand" I shake in fear as I slowly push myself away from her, "... not literally you idiot," she sighs as she intrudes further into my room and made herself at home on my bed as she rests on her side with her brown locks swallowing up my lime pillow.

I stuttered "W-wait-!"

"Relax." she says calmly, "I don't bleed nor leave any trace of DNA so you don't have to worry about any mess being made on your bed." She slowly breathes in and out with her eyes gently closed.

My body slowly stopped shaking as my eyes are glued to her missing limbs, she was correct, there was no trace of blood in fact her insides were... pitch black? Now that I think about it, my instincts aren't telling me to run away from her, this is weird, is she perhaps weak?

"... I-..." she mumbles her words.

"W-what?" I asked.

"....I need your help..." her cheeks gently glows pink, "...please." she looks timid and meek, her shy plea looked so adorable that it even shook Asahi's heart, fear and horror were gradually replaced with curiosity and questions.

"H-help? with what?"

She looked down at the floor for a moment before those pretty moss eyes meet mine, she slips down from the bed and onto the floor, sitting on her legs with her upper body bowed deeply as she could she begs, "... Please help my stupid bro-.... sister of mine and Tear. Please, I beg of you."