29

"yes, i would... i would love to be your boyfriend."

jeongguk and jimin froze on the spot. did they just hear that right? min yoongi had just agreed to be their boyfriend? he was their's to share, to hold, to love and protect? they were simply overwhelmed as they hurried over to the small pale boy, attacking him with kissing and bruising hugs. "oh my god!" jimin squealed, pressing a soft kiss to yoongi's cheek.

yoongi giggled in their hold, arms wrapping around jeongguk's broad shoulders, kissing his neck softly. "but... the others?"
"shh, yoonie. we'll worry about that problem when it comes to it, okay? but for now, let us enjoy this moment. with you. and-"

"oh... oh my fucking god! yoonji... you're not a fucking girl! why are you... why are you with these boys? ...are you a girl?! don't fucking steal my makeup you slut!" 

the peaceful, loving moment was ruined by the sound of yoongi's stoned mother stumbling into his bedroom. her eyes were blood red, her face drowsy and her long, dark hair was greasy as though she hadn't showered for weeks. there was a strong stench of weed from her and the boys gulped as they pushed yoongi behind them. 

"no, ms. min. your son is... yoongi, can we tell her?" jeongguk spoke up, looking down at yoongi's scared features. yoongi nodded slightly, holding onto jeongguk's shirt. he was terrified, but he knew that he was safe as long as jeongguk and jimin were there. 

"ms. min your son is gay... and polyamorous apparently. he's our boyfriend." jeongguk spoke. the stoned woman at first appeared to not react until she burst out into a sick cackle. "is he? you gonna say everything for her? huh? why are you in my house... do you live here? are you my husband? you're insanely attractive..."

"ms. min, i'm barely legal. please don't make such gross advances on me. and your son invited me to collect his things, we'll be leaving now... it was not a pleasure to meet you... bitch," jeongguk took yoongi's hand into his own and began leading him into the bathroom. 

"jimin!" yoongi cried out, noticing the way his other boyfriend was being forced back against the wall by his mother. but jimin looked calm like he knew what he was doing. "it's alright, gi. you and guk go wait in the car and i'll be fine here. i'll get a few more of your things too, just don't worry about me, baby,"

"my child is not a baby! he is 16 years old! he's even fucked wonjun, the slut! don't call him that!" his mother yelled, snarling in disgust at her own son. yoongi looked down as he felt himself being pulled into jeongguk's strong arms. 

"that's your son, you cruel hag! he's 19 and he did not have sex willingly with that disgusting rapist! wonjun should be rotting in a jail cell for what he's done to your son!" jimin retorted, his face reddening with the boiling anger and hatred he felt.

"i got a good stash of weed out of it so i don't give a shit. he should've said no! and besides, what was he wearing? the slut goes out in shorts and expects not to be raped. bitch is gonna get pregnant soon. i did that, and ended up with a fucking slut of a child! take him! go on, take him! i don't wanna see that fucking mistake ever again! take him!"

yoongi's eyes were burning with tears, feeling them stream down his face like an eternal waterfall as his face was buried in jeongguk's broad chest. he let out loud sobs, shaking as he wept. jeongguk held onto him tightly, lifting him into his strong arms as jimin hurried to pack whatever necessities he could find into a bag. his mother continued screaming at the top of her lungs like a madwoman for his boyfriends to take him, but yoongi had zoned out, in his own painful world. jeongguk and jimin were both shaking with anger, but they both knew that violence wouldn't help the situation at all, in fact, it would make it worse.

jimin nodded his head towards the pair as he made his way past the stoner, taking ahold of one of yoongi's limp hands as they made their way downstairs, sparing a glance at wonjun's unconscious body. jeongguk took yoongi to the car and placed him in the backseat, not hesitating to sit beside him. yoongi still hadn't uttered a word and only held onto his kumamon plushie tightly. 

jimin nor jeongguk knew whether or not he was in little space and neither did yoongi. his mind was stuck between the two, not really big and not really little. it was both of them and it was neither of them and it was causing him an immense amount of emotional turmoil. all he could do was cry and pray that this entire situation was a bad dream that he would wake up from, except he knew that it wasn't.

his mother, the mother he loved and admired ever so dearly had called him a slut, a mistake, a bitch, even blamed his own rape on him all before kicking him out. he didn't know where he was going to stay.

his world had fallen apart, his mind was a mess and the only things that were keeping him sane were the six boys that he used to bully. he found it insane how attached he had grown to them and he wouldn't give them up for the world. 

there was so much going on in his fragile mind and it didn't take long for exhaustion to knock him out as he fell asleep in the car as jimin drove them back to jeongguk's house. he didn't feel himself being carried out of the car or placed in bed between two buff bodies as soft blankets were pulled over his frail figure. regardless, he smiled in his sleep, feeling safe in the arms of his two boyfriends as he buried his blotchy face into jimin's chest.

both boys realised at that moment how madly in love they were with the so-called bad boy min yoongi. only, this was now that they knew he was no bad boy, but a baby boy who needed protection at all costs, and they were determined to give him that.

yoongiyoongiyoongiyoongiyoongiyoongiyoongiyoongiyoongiyoongi
my mind 24/7
pls you have no idea how much i love that perfect lil meow meow
like, come on
tell me one flaw he has
nothing
exactly.

min yoongi is perfect and you can nOt change my mind.

anywayyy happy pride month <33 
remember, no matter your gender and/or sexuality, you're valid, loved and worthy of happiness. you're special and loved, never forget that.