The Change of The Succession of Clarence Territory

Great change comes to Star Base 12 in the Pagan Year of 2303, which is still the Georgian Year of 2302.

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory changes the law of succession to her Dukedom where only female descendants in her family may inherit the Dukedom of Clarence.

Lady Samhain calls Lady Elizabeth who is now Duchess of Norfolk Territory and asks her to ride out to Clarence Territory so she may talk to her.

Lady Elizabeth asks, " What is going on sis?

"I really need to talk to you, Lady Elizabeth.' Lady Samhain explains.

"Alright Lady Samhain. I will be out as soon as I can." Lady Elizabeth tells her.

Lady Elizabeth asks Lord Richard Edward III to take care of Lady Karissa, but she will take Lord Richard Edward IV with her as she travels out to Clarence Territory.

Lady Elizabeth gets dressed and she has Lord Richard Edward IV prepared for the journey and she asks Lord Richard Edward III "Why don't you take Lady Karissa to play with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann at Beltane Manor."

"I have to travel out to see Lady Samhain. She tells me it is urgent." Lady Elizabeth tells him.

Lady Elizabeth with Lord Richard Edward IV and they climb into the Howard carriage and Lord Richard Edward III and Lady Karissa Ann watch the carriage pull down the driveway.

While the carriage passes through the streets of Wessex and journey towards Norfolk and into Clarence the people crowd the street to see their Duchess with her youngest child.

Lady Elizabeth stands up with Lord Richard Edward IV in her arms and she shows off Lord Richard Edward IV.

She sits down in the carriage and the carriage rides through the streets of Clarence and she finally arrives at Clarence House where Lady Samhain is waiting outside for her and she is holding Lord David William III in her arms.

Lady Elizabeth walks up to her younger sister and she embraces her and gives her a kiss and bends down and kisses her nephew.

Lady Samhain kisses her back on the cheek and she kisses Lord Richard Edward IV and Lady Samhain thanks her for traveling to Clarence.

"Lady Elizabeth. I am changing my Act of Succession to whereas only female descendants may inherit the Dukedom of Clarence." Lady Samhain explains.

"You have my support for the legislation Lady Samhain. You were created Duchess of Clarence upon your birth." Lady Elizabeth explains, "It is your territory to do with what you want too."

"I am sure our father would agree." Lady Elizabeth tells her.

"I will name Lady Karissa Ann my heiress until which time I have a daughter, and only our daughters and their female descendants may inherit the Dukedom of Clarence." Lady Samhain.

Lord Andrew Charles hears the news out at Westminster Territory where he has been Duke of it since 2299 and he tells his brother, Lord Charles Andrew IV " It is her Dukedom to do with whatever she wants to do with."

'It's only natural that Lady Samhain would name her niece Lady Karissa Ann her heiress until which time she has a daughter and if she is like her mother Lady Karissa, she will have more children.' Lord Andrew Charles states

Lady Karissa hears the news out at Beltane Manor and she rejoices that Lady Samhain has changed her succession whereas as only female descendants will inherit the Dukedom of Clarence.

Lord Richard William walks in and she says, "Did you hear the news that Lady Samhain has changed the Dukedom of Clarence to only matrilineal succession."