Before the Storm

Rood's POV

"What do you mean there'll be war?!"

"Didn't us all already defeated them?"

"And anyway, why are those demons here? I thought that they're killed already!"

"Please explain, Opion member!"

"And you, Shimon from MsA!"

"SILENCE."

"... Wh.. why you authorities aren't banning them from this?"

"Are you .. the one who give Opion such mission?"

"That's absurb, we also need to know this too! And the demons.."

"Why did you even let the foul demon be in Opion's hand!"

"Silence. I entrust this duty to Opion member. What my decision does not concern you all here."

"Doesn't concern us?! BUT WE'RE HUMANS TOO, WE COULD DIE BECAUSE OF THE DEMONS!"

"And what makes you think i'll let the innocent die? We're the authorities here and ofcourse, we'd like to protect us all from harm. That's why I requested Opion's master to take care of this mess."

"Why Opion? Why didn't you consult us all?!"

"That's because..

I trusted Rood"

'That's what they said but.. I don't recall ever meeting the authorities..' I thought to myself as I stare at the dark black sky, moon and the stars shining the place as I sit down on the ground.

We were told to stay the night here in Helios but I declined, worried about Master and Ren's safety. But when we arrive back, we saw a total destruction. With the Opion member being carried to the hospitals and Ren and Master with full bruises on their body. But, they're fine. No huge injury.

Since most of the mansion got destroyed, we were told to sleep together on one of the room that doesn't get destroyed. And me not being able to sleep, decided to take a stroll in the garden.

"The night is a calm one.." I whisper to myself as I feel the night breeze tingling my uncovered arms and legs. My hair waving through the air.

".... What is it you two?"

The two shadow that hides behind the trees reveal themselves.

"Haruaki and Touka."

"Rood-nim.. ah no, Blow-nim." said the female ogre,

"You could call me by my real name."

"Then Rood-nim it is." Said the male one as they walk towards me, standing both on my side.

"Hai, a report." Touka informed as she took out a long sheet of paper being scrolled like a japanese scroll,

I look towards Touka who are in my left side,

"We tried to gathered allies far and wide from other race. The spirit from the Maze Pass had agree to help in our sides. They're wide known for their hardwork in gathering minerals from the mountains, they are excell in magic and their magic capability are far more stronger, if i must say, from the magician of humans. Although I'm sure Rood-nim is far more.. stronger."

"What Touka meant is that.." I look ttowards my right, Haruaki continue, "The spirit agree in helping the humans because they're interested in you, Rood-nim. Just like we do."

"Meaning?"

"It's because Rood-nim is.."

I look away from Haruaki and stare back at the sky, they get the massage and stop the conversation.

Soon, the stalker/? emerge from the trees.

"Blackie.."

"Shicmuon." I look at him as he stare at the two,

"Why are they here?"

"Why are you here?"

".. I woke up, and didn't see you."

"You come searching for me?" I raise my eyebrow in question,

"Thought that you might be burned by the responsibilities the authorities given you just then."

"No worries, I could handle it." I close my eyes and revert back to my position.

"... Rood-nim, we shall took our leave then." I nods.

Haruaki and Touka bows slightly and gone in a second."

"You got yourself another tools?" Shicmuon sarcastically ask as he walk towards me, sitting next to me.

"They are friends. Not tools."

"Right."

And we continue the comfortable silence until Shicmuon said the most uncharacteristic way of him,

"I'm sorry."

"Huh?"

"Just before Helios.. I'm sorry for saying it."

"What do you mea--.. Oh that," And the air changes to an awkward atmosphere.

"It's alright. I'm fine with it."

"... You're really are amazing, Rood."

'First time he call my name..' I thought to myself as I stare at him with utmost surprised face. He who noticed me staring at him stared back,

"Just be careful."

'?'

"If anything happens to you.."

'......?'

".. I couldn't beat you up if you do."

'This--- !!!'

"As expected." I sigh, then I feel a hand on top of my head,

I look up towards Shicmuon and saw him patting my head,

"...."

He looks away soon after, but the comfortable patting continues.