MOVIE SPECIAL:Two Heroes (2)

Play MHA:The Strongest Hero 😎💪💪💪
NO IMAGES ARE MINE!!!

CAFE

"Oh, you all have had experience working with pro heroes?" Melissa asks, interested. "Just training and going on patrol. Most of our training comes from Yarashi though." Ochako says.

"I got caught up in an incident, but all I did was evacuate people." Jirou says. "That's still amazing!" Melissa says. "Mhmm, getting early experience is good!" Yarashi says.

"For some reason, I ended up being in a TV commercial." Momo says. "You can't do that normally. That's wonderful!" Melissa says. Yarashi looked over at Izuku who was sitting alone. "I'll be back." Yarashi says.

"Whatcha doing?" Yarashi asks, sitting beside him. "Waiting for my drink, and letting you girls talk." Izuku says. "Thank you for waiting." A waiter says. They both look up and see Kaminari.

Yarashi gets her phone out and takes a picture. "Kaminari!" Izuku exclaims. "And Mineta?!" Ochako asks. "What're you guys doing?" Jirou asks. "They needed some temporary staff for the expo so we applied. Right?" Kaminari says.

"Right, We can go see the expo on our breaks and also get paid. And maybe even have wonderful meetings with the cute girls who are attending!" Mineta says, eyeing Melissa. Yarashi sniffed the air and smiled.

"What are you standing around talking for?! If you're going to take the money, then work harder!" Iida screams, running towards them. "It's Iida!" Yarashi yells, and hugs him.

Not to be rude to the other guys, but his body was the most built like to the guys form Fairy Tail, So it was fun to hug him even through his hero costume. "So how come you're here?" Yarashi asks.

"I come from a family of heroes, so we revived an invitation from I-Expo. But my family was busy, so I'm the only one who came." Iida says. "You too, Iida? I also received invitations because my father holds some of I-Expo sponsors stock." Momo says.

"And since Yao-Momo had two extra invites. After an intense game, we were chosen to go with her." Jirou says, leaning on Ochako. "Intense game she says." Yarashi murmurs. "Yep! The other girls came to the Island too." Ochako says.

"Really?" Izuku says. "Yep, we're planning on all going around together once it opens to the public tomorrow." Momo says. Yarashi hops off of Iida and sits back with the girls.

"Oh yeah I remember you sending me a message about that." Yarashi says. "You declined though because you wanted to hang out with I-" Momo mouth gets covered by Yarashi. "DONT say it!" Yarashi says.

"Hehe, would you like me to show you around?" Melissa asks. "Would you?" Ochako asks, excited. "Sure!" Melissa says. "Yay!" The three exclaim.

"Take us with you too!" Kaminari and Mineta says. They were desperate. 😔

Suddenly a loud boom goes off. "What was that?" Izuku asks. "I don't know but let's go see." Yarashi says. She picks up Izuku, bridal style of course. "You guys want to come too?" Yarashi asks. "Yeah!" Jirou says. Yarashi uses her wind magic and they all start to fly.

"Clear time, 33 seconds! Eighth place!" A worker says. The screen clears up and they see Kirishima. "It's Kirishima!" Yarashi cheered. "Yarashi, Deku, is he also?" Melissa asks. "Yep!" Yarashi says. "He's another classmate." Izuku says.