𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚜 -- 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌! 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕. 𝙽𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊/𝚗.

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

“Y-Y/n…?”

I could feel the entirety of my body shaking. I looked down at my hands. They were smeared with the blood from my head.

Fuck, my head.

It felt like it was going to split open. Everything was hurting.

There were so many voices surrounding me. They were all muffled.

Fuck! Fuck, it hurt!

I felt my body curl in as I put my hands on the back of my head. Why was it so loud? Why were there so many different voices? Why was everyone shouting?

Please, just be quiet for a minute. My head is hurting. I think I have a concussion. The sun is hurting my eyes.

“Y/n! Can you hear me?” Was that Deku? He sounded so muffled. Was he okay?

I looked up as he dropped to his knees in front of me. His hands reached out to me, and the moment his fingers brushed on my skin, we both froze. Our bodies went rigid, and we met eyes, shock, and confusion washing over our faces before everything went black.

It felt like I’d just been submerged into water. My body felt light, and as I snapped my eyes open, I saw I wasn’t alone. Deku and I shot up at the same time, quickly sitting up to face each other.

“Y/n?”
“Deku?”

We said in unison. Deku jumped to his feet, offering his arms to me. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine, but where the hell are we? What happened?” I asked, looking around the empty space. This reminded me of...I quickly turned to face Deku.

“What’s the matter? Y/n?”

“You’re the user for One for All, aren’t you?” I said, piecing it together. I saw Deku’s eyes widen.