𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘪𝘹

"This was meant to be the center of the universe before I was betrayed

"This was meant to be the center of the universe before I was betrayed. Now... it will be." Apocalypse said as he lifted his hands up as the city under us was turning into a pyramid.

Soon enough, apocalypse used the sand to make a new helmet for Erik.

"A gift... from the past you left behind... and the future that lies ahead. You will reach down, my son. Deep into the earth. Rip everything they've built from the ground. Wipe clean this world. And we will lead those that survive... into a better one." Apocalypse told Erik.

"And me?" Charles questioned as apocalypse looked towards him.

"At I to play a role in this madness?" Charles question once more.

"You have the most important role of all."apocalypse told him.

𖥸

Erik flew towards the top of the pyramid as metal flew around him. You stood at the bottom of the pyramid with Storm and Psylocke as Angel and apocalypse were doing the transfer.

A plane flew a few feet away from the pyramid and landed.

You used your powers and some of the rebel was floating around you with the blue glow of your magic along with your hands.

In top speed both Raven and Peter, the kid from DC. We're staying in front of you.

"Y/n!" Raven yelled towards you as you like towards her.

"Raven?" You said.

"I came to you first, before I talk to Erik. I know you will probably listen to me. But I know you think you've lost everything. But you haven't. You have me. You have Erik. You have Charles." Raven as she looked at Peter.

"You have more family than you know. You never had the chance to save your daughter before. But you do now. That's what I've come here to tell you." Raven explained as you fell a bit guilty of what you were doing.

"And you?" You asked Peter, as he was looked nervous to talk to you.

"I'm your..." He started to say.

"finish what your saying." You told him.

"I'm your... your... son." He told you, as you looked at him with shook.

A smile was viable on your face as you stopped your magic and set everything down and walk towards him.

"I was right, from the day I met you in the pentagon." You placed your hand on his cheek.

"Quickly, you both go talk to Erik." You turned towards Raven and she nodded.

Peter and her speed off to go talk to Erik and watched them.