𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

The plane was taken off, you saw Psylocke running towards the plane

The plane was taken off, you saw Psylocke running towards the plane. You used your magic to fly to the roof.

"So your betraying is now." She said to you as you stopped her from going after them.

"I am." You told her as you though a blust of magic towards her.

"Your not as strong as me, apocalypse made me stronger." She told you as she summoned her purple rope and aimed it towards you.

"Wanna bet." You said as you stopped the rope with your magic and blasted her.

As you were fighting, Angel grabbed her and flew towards the plane. As she was in the air she through a purple looking sword at you making you fly back.

"Shit!!" You yelled as you were thrown in another building.

𖥸

"Charles! Show yourself!" You heard apocalypse yell as you move the rubble around you.

You stood up and show apocalypse, soon enough Peter was their punching him with his super speed.

You watched as something grabbed your sons foot as he was unable to move. Apocalypse started to bent his arm and kick him another leg, you heard him scream in pain. You felt so angry that someone was hurting your son.

Psylocke was walking towards them as Apocalypse grabbed Peters head. Before you had made it towards your son, Psylocke cut apocalypse neck to your surprise.

Apocalypse dropped Peter and grabbed Psylocke neck as he choked her. This was your chance. You used your magic to fly towards Peter, you quickly grabbed him and flow off.

You found a sound spot for you and Peter as you looked back to saw that it was Raven he was choking.

"Mom.." Peter heard say.

"Don't worry, I'm here now." You told him as you healed some of his wounds. You knew you should save Raven. But you also need to protect your son.

"Charles! Come! Rescue your weaklings! Give your life for theirs! Charles!" Apocalypse yelled.

"Will you do nothing?" Apocalypse continued to yell.

Raven fell out of apocalypse grip as apocalypse was kneeling down.

Apocalypse soon got up and trying to find Charles with his powers. A building turned to dust and he walked towards it.

Two metal rods left in front of the the building. Erik flew towards apocalypse as apocalypse looked behind himself.

"You betray me?" Apocalypse asked.

"No. I betrayed them." Erik told him as he used to metal around him and flew in towards apocalypse.

Apocalypse used his powers to make the metal to not to hit him.

You and Peter flew towards beast and another kid as the saved Raven.

"Get behind me." You told them.

You used your magic to sent a blast towards apocalypse.

You screaming as o you put so much power on trying to destroy his Force field.

You saw as beast was jumping on buildings towards apocalypse, but he was thrown into a car.

You kept screaming until you couldn't use your powers anymore. Apocalypse then sent to back flying.

You got up and stood in front of Raven, Peter and Scott. You made your own Force field to protect them.

A girl with red hair walked out of the building and towards apocalypse as she walked on air.

You watched a she destroyed apocalypse force field and he was now defenseless. Erik had the chance to thorough metal at him. Hank got up and made his way towards us.

You made a ball of energy with your hands and through it at apocalypse as it made a blast.

Another force field appeared, but thunder was destroying it along with the magic energy I was throwing towards it.

You watch as a Phoenix was around the girl as it got bigger and soon disappeared.