New characters yay

Domino tapped her gun on the hood of the truck. "And I thought rush hour was dangerous."

A massive truck full of trash had crashed into the wall, creating a makeshift platform to scale the wall. "But the fall afterwards would be too steep to avoid injuries. Unless everyone had some fall-softening quirk, this would be impossible."

"True. They must've had help from someone else." Behind her, an anthropomorphic duck lit his cigar. "Witnesses say that they just strolled in right through the door. But then they wouldn't need this truck. This truck that is also several miles from it's standard route. Can't have been an accident. I'm skeptical." He walked over to the main entrance and activated the barrier. As expected, a pair of doors rose from the floor, and a barrier surrounded the entrance. He pushed the door. "It's unlocked."

"Then what's with the truck?"

Howard lit his cigar. He pulled a card out of the ID scanner. It had a fake ID card, heavily coated in some sort of blue dust. When he rubbed the dust off, it was blank.

"Hear me out. Attacker finds a way to open this gate. Media personnel just roll with it and get into MA quickly. This guy uses this as his ticket in. Judging by 'da damage, probably only steals something."

"That's stupid. He'd be stuck within school walls. I sure as hell would make sure of that."

"But, if we witnesses reported that a truck crashed here, we'd be obliged to check it for potential threats. Our attention diverted, Villain gets his window of opportunity to escape."

Domino clenched her fists. "Howard, you're saying..."

"We just got played? Yeah, big time."

"Dammit!"

"Don't beat yourself up over it." Howard blew a smoke ring. "A sprained toe's not gonna help us catch this guy. The real problem is that he couldn't have done this alone. And he obviously had the brains and brave to pull this off. Which means we've got trouble."