038

november 6th, 2020
6:48 pm

BRANDON AND TERRENCE WALKED towards the dining hall and past various dorms and academic buildings

Terrence was rambling about his weekend trip to Atlanta, "Next time I'm driving. I don't know why I thought the train was gonna be better."

"How long was it?" Brandon replied.

"Twelve fucking hours, one train, two buses and there was this old lady sitting on the first one that smelled like she hadn't brushed her tongue in three months." Terrence shook his head while Brandon let out a chuckle.

"All that for two and a half days with Nyree... Couldn't be me." Brandon replied, "How is she anyway?"

"She's fine, and uh weren't you in Louisville not three weeks ago with Sunny?" Terrence asked with a cocky smile.

"Shut up." Brandon automatically replied in a snappy tone.

"You good?" Terrence asked, unfazed.

Brandon rubbed the back of his neck, "My bad. Um, I broke off that thing I was doing with Sunday and I guess getting used to not having her around anymore has got my head fucked up."

Terrence furrowed his brows, "What do you mean? Something happened?"

"Remember a couple months ago, when I was said that being single might be the best decision for right now because of the upcoming season?"

Terrence nodded and Brandon shrugged, "I don't feel that way anymore."

"Ahhh!" Terrence lightly nudged him with a playful smile, "My boy in love!"

Brandon smirked and rolled his eyes, "Relax," He dragged out the word.

"You ain't denying it," Terrence noticed.

Brandon shook his head, "I'm good off of her. Ion know what I was thinking agreeing to that dumb ass shit in the first place."

Terrence shrugged before replying in his thick Boston accent, "Ya live and you learn. Speaking of," He paused, making Brandon to do so as well before nodding towards a car parked in front of Holmes Hall, aka, Sunday's dorm.

Brandon could see Henry, Sunday's father, sitting in the front seat while Sunday was walking away from the dormitory, a duffle bag over her shoulder and her arms full of paint bottles and brushes.

She was dressed in a black long sleeved bodysuit, placed underneath a pair of white Uggs and a tan trench coat.

Brandon couldn't help but to look as she opened a door to the backseat and put in her art supplies.