The Battle of New York Continued...

*Long chapter! Bare with me!

Lightning rains down from the sky, channeling the blast, firing the electricity out at the Chitauri soldiers around them with massive power

Lightning rains down from the sky, channeling the blast, firing the electricity out at the Chitauri soldiers around them with massive power. Zariah felt her own powers overwhelm at the sight as the soldiers are blasted back in a massive shockwave. The Chitauri soldiers convulse and dropped dead to the ground. Touching down is the God of Thunder himself; Thor.

The god stops for a second staring at the Zariah with curiosity, not just her beauty but the fact she looked like she's been through a hell of a fight without losing breath. Tearing his gaze away Captain American speaks to him "What's the story upstairs Thor?"

"The powers surrounding the cube is impenetrable." The god of thunder replied as the group fight the soldiers that just keep coming.

The goddess thoughts snapped as she knew what he spoke of, only the Tesseract itself could open a portal like this. Who would use this dangerous weapon on Midgard itself? She's heard of the name Thor before but she cannot pin where as if it's on the tip of her tongue. The pain she was feeling in her chest starts to get worse as she cuts through the foot soldiers.

Iron Man inputting through comms "Thor is right. We gotta deal with these guys."

"Ok, so how do we do this?" Black Widow commented.

"As a team, all of us." He states looking at Zariah with a reassuring smile.

Thor took out a couple of soldiers with one swing as he turned to the captain "I have unfinished business with Loki." Hawkeye gives him a dead-pan look and states bluntly "Yeah? Get in line!"

With the captain getting annoyed with the two, he quickly states "Save it guys. Loki's going to keep this fight focused on us and that's what we need. Without him these things could run wild. We got Stark up on top; he's going to need us...." The captain noticed a figure coming up on a small motorbike, it was who they have been waiting on this whole time... Banner...

Banner steps off the motorbike looking around his surroundings then to the team "So, this all seems horrible." He sarcastically states.