Uɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀʀʏ sᴋʏ - 15

"Good night." - She said with a smile then walked out of the cafeteria but instead of heading back to her room she went outside and jumped on the highest building's rooftop.

She doze off while watching the stars as tears formed in her eyes as she thought about her past.

"What are you doing here?"

Y/n got startled by someone's voice.

She quickly wiped her tears and turned her head around just to see Gojou with a serious yet worried look on his face.

"N-nothing, just wanted to stay out a bit." - Y/n said, turning her head back, looking front and up at the starry sky.

"The view here is really beautiful, isn't it?" - Gojou said as he sat down next to Y/n.

The girl just nodded.

"Hey, umm. How are you feeling? How's your wound?" - He asked worriedly.

"I'm fine." - She answered simply.

"B-but-" - Before he could say anything, the girl cut him off.

"I said, I'm fine." - She repeated just to make sure he won't keep on saying and asking the same things.

Gojou kept quiet as he was looking at her very worried.

"And so," - Y/n started, catching his attention. - "What do you want from me?" - She asked him without averting her gaze from the stars above.

He laughed sheepishly as she once again saw through him.

"I tried asking Megumi but he cut me off." - He said honestly.

"Ask him about what?" - She asked him still looking at the sky.

"About you." - Gojou said as his expression turned into a serious one.

"You want to know my full story and what lays inside me, right?" - Y/n asked him as she looked at him.

His eyes widened for a second at how well she seemed to know what was going on, then nodded.

She repeated the same she had told the three first years.

"A-a curse?!" - Gojou seemed a bit shocked at the said and on top of that at the thought that the curse would get reincarnated only if she died.

'If she dies this would lead to way more troubles than you'd imagine, old man!' - He thought to himself, worried a lot.

Y/n nodded. - "This is known only by the clan as well as Yuuji, Nobara and Megumi-san now."

"So you really told them after all?!" - Gojou exclaimed in a louder tone as he faked a cry, causing in Y/n making a "shh" sign.

"I thought you trusted me, Y/n-chan!" - He said, hiding his face with his arm, imitating a wiping action.

"I do trust you Gojou-sensei, that's why I shared this with you." - Y/n smiled at him gently.

Gojou smiled back at her and rested his right arm on her shoulders, making the girl blush slightly.

"You are a truly amazing person, Y/n." - He started as he leaned his head on her shoulder, causing her face to turn even redder. - "You are kind and considerate, hellishly strong too!" - He chuckled at the said. - "And every day you tend to amaze me even more."

He paused for a bit then looked at her, taking off his blindfold, as she turned her gaze towards him, looking him in his eyes that reflected the sky.

"I really like you, Y/n." - He said as his lips formed the prettiest smile she has ever seen, causing her to blush intensely, especially after assimilating his words.