5. Being Harley Quinn

Just a quick note. I apologise if I messed anything up in this chapter It's been a hectic week so not had a lot of time to read through properly. I almost wasn't going to be able to publish this week so we got lucky! Anyway on with the story.

A pit of lava boiled and bubbled as a man was dangled above it

"Please! Please don't! Come on, I got a family!" The man cries before he is suddenly dropped in. 

Close by Harley and Ivy were stood watching with a sales agent.

"Now, that's just a staging kill, but if volcano sacrifices is your thing, this is the lair for you." The Sales agents says.

" I'll take it!" Harley says excitedly. 

"Great! I'll draw up the papers..." The sales agent starts to say.

 "Aah... You know, on the other hand, is the giant skull a bit too flashy for my brand?" Harley wonders. 

"Can we see some other options?" Ivy asks. 

"You'll love this one. A short getaway from all the major banks." The Sales Agents says as she Harley and Ivy were stood on a field overlooking Gotham city. 

"Sounds like a dream. Where is it?" Harley asks looking around. 

"You're standing on it. An intricate system of tunnels carved by The Mole." The Sales agent informs her.

"I mean, hey, I love it, but am I really going for a "mole lady" vibe?" Harley muses. 

"Ah, okay." Ivy sighs. "Next!" 

The three were now stood shivering as they stood in an old frozen lair.

"The last tenant, Mr. Freeze, did a number on the place, but the castle is perfect for entertaining." The Sales agent pitches.

 "Hmm, not sure my nips and her buds can handle this cold." Harley says signalling to Ivy beside her.

 The sales agents sighs frustrated. "You've seen six lairs." 

"Okay, thank you. Let's just discuss this out of the cold." Ivy says wanting to get out the place. 

The three were sat in Ivy's apartment as Harley looked glum.

"A super villain's lair is a reflection of who they really are. So, who is Harley Quinn?" The Sales agent asks her.

"That's a hard question to ans.."

"Harls, you got us uniforms!" King Shark says opening a box in the background to take out a shirt. " Ooh, Suicide Squad! Is that our name?"

"Ugh, it's a group that keeps trying to get me to join." Harley says to him.

"I don't want to run lines with you." Dr Psycho says and everyone can see him talking to Clayface. 

"Good! Because I despise that phrase. People run marathons, not lines. Actors exchange truth.."

"Look what Harley got us." King Shark says putting the Suicide Squad T-Shirts on the two.  

"Ah! Ah! Come on!" Dr Psycho cries as he struggles to try take off the oversized garment. 

The front door to the apartment opens now with Sy the cyborg landlord appearing in it. "Ivy, You're week extension is up,  you're evicted! You and the circus act here need to move out faster than sauerkraut through my lower intestine."