17. Thawing Hearts

Harley and her crew were outside the large dome that surrounded Freeze's fortress. Harley herself was stood with the recently acquired flame gun that had belonged to Firefly as she burned a hole in the ice. Harley was seemingly carving something into the ice when the gun ran out of fuel and Halrye shakes the gun before dropping it. "Ta-da!" She cries.

"Oh. What is that?" King Shark asks, 

"It's a vagina." Harley declares as the crew look at the hole in the ice now. 

"Oh! A human vagina

"Oh! A human vagina. Oh, I see it now!" King Shark exclaims. 

"Everyone always draws dicks. That's sexist. I'm tryna to flip the script, bitches." Harley says to them.

"So beautiful. It reminds me of my mother." Clayface comments.

"Listen, Georgia O'Keeffe, if you hadn't made it so detailed, we'd still have some fuel left in that incredibly powerful gun." Dr Psycho points out. 

"I will not compromise for my art. Okay, everyone into the ice vagina. Let's go kill Mr. Freeze." Harley declares.

Harley and her crew were walking through the ice vagina now. "I've been dreaming about getting revenge on this freezer-burned dickhead ever since he froze me in a block of ice for months! I'm thinkin' classic "stick an apple in his mouth and roast him like the pig he is." 

The crew had made it to the other side of the ice now as Freeze's fortress stood in the distance. Snow and wind blew heavily in the cold air.

"What do you think you're doing?" A goon cries out now as he notices the group. 

"Stop right there!" Another cires.

 "Get out of here!" A third adds. 

"Spread out." Harley says as she and the crew creatively fight there way towards the doors of Freeze's fortress.  

The crew had made their way close to the doors of the fortress now as they burst open with bright lights shining within them.

"Oh, my God! It's Beyoncé!" King Shark cries excitedly.

Mr Freeze silhouette appears in the light now as the red lights of his goggles open and he looks down at the group. 

 "Oh, my God. It's Lady Gaga!" Clayface says excited now. 

"Harley Quinn, I have been expecting you and your insane clown... Group." Mr Freeze says unimpressed. 

"Psycho." Harley says to the small man. 

He tries to use his Psychic powers but finds himself shivering. "Ah! No! It's too cold! I've got brain freeze." He exclaims.