19. All Best inmates have Daddy Issues

Turns out that cold I had was Covid...anyway onto the story!

Harley and Ivy were sat at a bar table drinking beer. Y/n had gone out with them but was currently using the bar's bathroom. While he was doing so Harley decided to play a question game with Ivy.

"Okay. Marry, fuck, kill. Y/n, Kite man, Joker." She asked Ivy. 

"Yeah, I mean, the first one is like the only guy I have ever fall in love with properly in my entire life, so, duh. And then, Kite man would be way to clingy plus ew, and one of them is your dead ex-boyfriend. So, gross and duh." Ivy says. 

"All right, last one." Harley says. "Two-Face, Killer Croc, Joker..." She stops shocked.

"Again, he's dead, so let's just..." 

"No. No, it's Joker." Harley says pointing out the bartender to Ivy. 

"Holy shit. It's... A totally unremarkable looking white guy." Ivy says looking at the bartender. 

"Ive, I am telling you that is him, just without his puke green hair and bleached white skin. 

"And maniacal laugh, blood lust in his eyes, and fire engine red lips?" Ivy adds as Y/n returns now. 

"No, that was lipstick. He always stole mine. Ugh! He was so annoying. Like, hello, you can murder a family, but you're afraid to buy makeup on your own?" Harley groans.

"I'm sorry but who are you discussing? Y/n asks confused.

"Joker is at the bar." Harley says as she pulls down a little now. 

"Harls, this guy does not look like he was flattened by a thousand tons of steel and concrete when a tower of his own image crushed him to death, which is what happened to Joker, so..." Ivy points out. 

"Uh, his body was never found. Haven't you seen those conspiracy videos on WayneTube?" Harley says back. 

"Yeah, the one with the song raises some decent points. But still, it's impossible that that guy is him." Ivy replies. 

"Joker tried to throw me in that acid to undo me. What if that's him undone?" Harley asks as she takes out her phone and snaps a picture of the bartender in question as he laughs with a customer. Harley begins to doodle with the picture on her phone.  

"I suppose it is not entirely impossible." Y/n proposes. 

Yeah, I think you're done." Ivy says to Harley. "I'm telling you it's not him." She finishes but Harley turns her phone around to reveal the editing had done on her phone and both Y/n and Ivy's eyes widen. 

"Oh, fuck, it's him!" Ivy says as the three turn to look and they can see the bartender looking their way