8

Klaus's POV:

That girl is going to be the death of me. I don't know why I keep thinking about her every second of every day. I should kill her bloody arse for what she pulled today in the grill. But, for some reason I don't want her dead. I hate her. But, I don't want her dead. 

It's a couple hours before the full moon. I have my witch and I will have my werewolf and vampire shortly. I was going to choose Sydney's friends, Caroline and Tyler as the vampire and werewolf to be sacrificed. But for some reason, I didn't want to chose people... you know, close to her? What is wrong with me? Choosing Sydney's friends made me feel guilty and I don't EVER feel guilt or remorse. I hate that this is happening. I ended up taking this Jules girl as the werewolf and this Dana girl as the vampire. And then the doppelgänger. It's going to be Elena. Ya Elena, because she... um...uh...I don't know. No, Elena, just because that's what I feel like. I don't have to explain myself. 

I have my werewolf and my vampire and my witch heading to the site of the ritual now. It's finally happening. I've finally broken the curse. But, I must not speak to soon. I still have to get Elena. And then get her past Sydney. 

I show up to the Salvatore's about 20 minutes before the ritual must take place... just in case anyone tried to pick a fight. Elena and Stefan were getting out of his car and Elena's eyes landed on me. She jumped a little and then grabbed on to Stefan's arm. He glares at me and then looks at Elena. 

"You don't have to do this", he starts, "we could find another way, Elena it's wha-"

"Stefan, I'm doing this" Elena interrupts. I bud into the conversation. 

"Smart choice. Would of got ugly if you didn't cooperate." A smirk appears on my face as Stefan growls. But Elena grabs his face and rubs the veins under his eyes. She smiles at him and kisses him on the forehead. I wonder if he knows about the Elijah situation. Hm. That'd be a funny ice breaker. I was forced out of my thoughts when Elena told Stefan to close his eyes and then she looked at me and nodded. As I walked towards Elena to take her hand, I see Sydney walk outside out of the corner of my eye. Shit. She gasps.

"ELENA, NO-" 

I speed away leaving a gush of cold wind. As I'm vamp speeding towards the site a wave of guilt washes over me after seeing Sydney look at me that way. That look. I shake it off. It's for the best.

-----

"Greta! Nice to see you have everything ready just on time." I say winking at her. She smiles back.

"Just for you, Klaus"

"Now... Hello my lovelies. Are we ready to start?", All the girls look at me with disgust on their face and Jules is laid down on the ground screaming in pain. Lmao.

"P-Please don't-don't kill me!" The new vampire screams. She seems on edge.

"Have you fed yet darling?" She shakes her head. 

"I'm not f-feeding. I don't want to drink human blood!" 

"Oh. Well, I don't really care. Elena! Please go feed your friend. But, just a drop... the rest is for me." I say with a smirk. 

"Why are you doing this Klaus?" Elena pleads. 

"Because I want to". She deeply breathes in defeat after those words came out of my mouth. Her and her sister are SO different. Anyways, Elena is not moving so I'll make the move for her. I vamp speed to her and bite into her wrist and bring her over to Dana. 

"Ow! Please, no." She begs. I love it when they beg.

"Open wide Dana!" I say grabbing her neck and force feeding her Elena's blood. She squirms and tries so hard not to give in but is to weak when the blood craving finally takes controls of her. I also love it when they squirm. Elena screams in pain and I pull her away as just a drop of blood is drained from her body. The vampire clearly wants more as she jumps for Elena again but is stopped by the fire boundary Greta creates.