𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14

SLAM! SLAM! SLAM!

SLAM! SLAM! SLAM!

I jumped slightly as the sound of slamming doors echoed through the house and Isabella could be heard from across the hall.

I groaned and buried my face deeper into the pillow and tried to go back to sleep, as I was dozing off my alarm started ringing the theme song to that's so Raven.

" piccola, sei sveglia?" ( baby are you awake)

" no, torna a dormire." ( no, go back to sleep)

" I have school, amore." I cooed, softly.

Roman groaned, " I'll get the shower ready." he sighed.

I turned around and watched as Roman's naked firm ass walked into the bathroom and turned on the water making the clear glass fog up slightly, as he walked back to the bed the only thing I could look at was the elephant trunk swinging back and forth between his legs.

" I can smell your arousal baby, you want another round?" he smirked, snatching the blankets off my naked, hickey and bruise covered body, I yelped and giggled.

" I can't help it, that thing looks like an elephant trunk." I joked.

" Good thing it's yours than." Rome chuckled before grabbing me by the foot and moving me towards him.

I smiled up at him and wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck as he led us to the bathroom and closed the door.

*45 minutes later*

Roman and I walked down the stairs hand in hand to find papa drinking coffee and eating while Bella was sulking and picking at her food.

" Good morning, who made breakfast?" I greeted and kissed papa's head.

" Good morning guys, Bella made eggs." papa said.

I made a plate for Roman and added toast before sitting down on his lap, I could feel a burning glaire on the side of my head but I ignored it and continued feeding Roman.

" Papa today Emily and I are baking so I might be home late, is that okay?" I wondered.

" As long as you bring me whatever you girls make." He joked as he made his way towards the door with a quick goodbye.

I smiled and peck Roman on the lips as I took our dishes to the sink to wash.

"I know what you two did and I'm telling Charlie." Bella snarled.