𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

"Go get her

"Go get her." You uttered to Nezuko. With that, You and Tanjiro dashed towards the demon.

All right. Time to get those blood samples. Tanjiro thought. I'll fight any demon I have to if it means the medicine will be finished even one minute sooner. And I'll beat them all! Tanjiro saw the thread that marked where he could cut the demon.

Got it! The opening thread! He held his sword up. You did the same.

"Gah, what grimy little urchins you are." The demon held up his hand that had a green eyeball with an arrow for a pupil. "Don't come anywhere near me!" The eye blinked and immediately, the opening thread snapped in half. Tanjiro's eyes widened. What the—? It snapped!

Just then, an arrow swiped under Tanjiro's feet and caused him to completely miss the slice. This caught Tanjiro off guard and soon an arrow pushed him back a good distance before another one came and threw him to the other side. His back slammed against the tree. Before more and more had begun to take him slamming against more and more trees.

"Tanjiro!!" You shouted out his name. But before you could even do anything else, an arrow sent you straight on your side and you felt your body slam against the hard brick wall. You yelped in pain. That hurts. No... that really hurts!

"Y/N!!" Tanjiro yelled your name. You both kept on bouncing back and forth between the trees and the walls. The arrows then sent you both straight up into the air. You turned your body around and looked down. I need a move! I've gotta do something to stop the attack!

"Forth form, Veil Cascade!" You shouted.

Galactic Breathing, Forth form, Veil Cascade
The swordsman makes a slash to the side that both deflects blows and damages the attacker or their weapon. It can also be used more directly, as a lengthy side-wise slash or in a more circular motion.

The arrow deflected away from you and went elsewhere. You landed by skidding along the dirt and soon came to an abrupt stop. You looked up to see where Tanjiro was. When you caught sight of him, you sighed with relief.

"Are you okay Tanjiro?" You shouted his way. "I'm fine! Just hurts a little."

You and Tanjiro heard Yushiro yelling at the tamari demon. The demon you both were fighting stopped. "Tamayo." He repeated her name.

"Susamaru, can you believe our luck? We've found Tamayo the fugitive. She'll make quite a souvenir." Susamaru stood back up from being impacted by Yushiro during your fight.

"Yes she will." The tamari demon then expanded her arms, throwing the tamari's in other directions. Nezuko growled through her bamboo muzzle and went towards the tamari.