23

Your POV:

After that phone call with my mother. Billie went home to get ready and told me she will meet me at my moms. Y/bsf/n and I are finishing getting ready. We just wore a nice casual outfit. It's just a birthday party for a 16 year old kid.

"Are you ready!" I yell from the living room. "Yes!" My bsf yells as she walks in. We grab our stuff and head out the door. We get into my car and start making our way to my moms. My phone starts ringing as we're waiting at a stop light 'Household CEO' I answer it "hello" the light turns green so I hand y/bsf/the phone. She puts it on speaker and holds it close to me. "Y/n! I need you to run to the store real quick and pick up the cake. Your aunt already paid you just need to pick it up" I agree and in less than 10 minutes we arrive and pick up the cake.

As we're finally driving to my moms house. I get another call 'Bil' I immediately answer it "hey" "where are you?" She asks "I'm no less than 15 minutes away. I had to stop and get the cake" I can hear distant laughter and music playing "are you already there?" "Yes. Are you driving?" She answers like she just realized. My bsf and I laugh "yes but y/bsf/n is holding the phone for me so behave." "HII! Lover girl" my bsf yells. I giggle and shake my head Billie chuckles then says "okay babydoll well drive safe and I will see you when you get here. I love you" my stomach clenches and my heart flutters hearing how her voice drops an octave or two. "I will and I love you more my love"

When we finally make it to my moms house. We park next to Billie and proceed to walk in. I opened the door for my bsf, who's holding the cake. As I'm closing the door I feel someone staring at me. I look around and my eyes meet big chocolate brown ones. Billie looks at me like I'm a basket of puppies. I smile and walk over to where she's sitting on the couch.

I greet her and my mother then everyone else. Billie moves over so I have some room to sit. But, I'm basically sitting on her lap. My mother and I talk for a while before I ask her if she still has something of mine from high school. She nods her head and I stand up to go get it. As I'm walking up the stairs I hear Billie excuse herself to the bathroom.

I open my door and wait in my room for Billie. Not even 1 minute later she's creeping inside of my door. She closes and locks the door with the biggest smile on her face "hi lover" Billie smiles and walks over to me. She grabs my waist and smashes our lips together. I immediately melt into the kiss but begin to feel my arousal rise. I moan into Billies mouth while my hands grip into her hair. Making Billie moan into my mouth. The need for air breaks us apart.

We are both staring at each other both slightly panting. "You don't know how hard it's going to be to keep my hands off of you." I tell Billie. She closes her eyes for a second and reopens them with a devious look in her face. "Then don't. I definitely. Will. Not" Billie says as she grabs my ass with both hands. "Bil" I whine into her neck "yes darling" she says while squeezing and lightly smacking my ass. I sigh "if you don't stop we will have no other option than to have sex."

Billie smiles before she kisses my lips. I wrap my legs around her waist and Billie leads me to my bed. Billie breaks away and glances at her watch. "Okay baby were early. We have exactly 20 minutes before the guests arrive. Scratch that fifteen." I smirk "well then stop wasting time then" Billie smirks devilishly and opens the button on my jeans.

Billie removes my pants along with hers. Before she straddles my hips again. I moan and grip her thighs "mommy wants to ride your beautiful face...but mommy doesn't want to ruin your makeup." I whine "it's okay" Billie furrows her eyebrows before they shoot up and she smiles. "Never mind angel mommy will just ride your pretty little pussy." I gasp and buck my hips up into her.

She grinds her hips down onto mine before kneeling between my legs and removing my panties, then her own. She spits on my pussy before swinging a leg over mine. Her clit hovering above mine. Billie grabs onto my boobs. Squeezing as she lowers herself completely. "Oh god Billie." I whisper as she begins to roll her hips back and forth. I grab onto Billies hips digging my nails into her skin as she hits my clit in all the right places.

Billie leans down and kisses me moaning into my mouth. I feel her slide one of her hands up from my chest to my neck. "Mmhm" I moan into her mouth. Billie smirks into the kiss then breaks away to move faster. She puts one of my legs over her shoulder. Then, Billie wraps both of her hands around my neck squeezing as she picks up her pace. "You like being fucked knowing your mom is right downstairs. What would she think if she saw her innocent little princess being ruined by me." "Oh-shit Billie!" I whisper yell biting my lip to silence my moans.

Billie is biting her lip looking down at me. I feel her clit kissing mine and the sound of our wetness is reverberating around the room. The though of my mother being downstairs. Billies grunts and muffled moans. Everything is just so hot.  I feel the knot in my stomach tightening. "Billie- baby- I-I have to cu-" my sentence gets cut off as Billie adds pressure to my neck "go ahead. cum for mommy like the dirty little slut you are." A quiet moan escapes my lips as I ride out my high.

Billie cums right after me. Silently moaning my name. She keeps grinding her hips in slow circles. Soft hums and breaths escape our lips, creating a beautiful harmony. I grab the back of her head and bring our lips together. "Okay Bil as much as I would love to stay here with you. I think we better head down." Billie pouts and rolls her hips sending pleasure to my overstimulated clit. "Mmm" I moan and twitch. Billie smiles and says "okay." She kisses my lips before getting up and getting dressed.

We fix ourselves before heading downstairs. "Where were you two" my mom asks. Billie clears her throat and I look to my bsf. She smirks and raises her eyebrows. "Y/n was just showing me we senior yearbook. Seeing as I have never seen it." I nod my head "yeah and Billie was telling me about your class photo." I remembered my mom saying something about her class photo being a giant mess. My mom laughs and drops the subject "oh yeah" and she goes on to retell the story.

Billie and I exhale a breath of relief and take a seat at the table. The game of torture just beginning