Chapter Twenty-Four

Cassandra

After hours of staying at the hospital I finally got discharged. It wasn't that bad what happened to me, Nicolas just really overreacted and even put a bandage on my head even though there were no wounds. Just swelling.

Nicolas didn't visit me since the day he came to my room scolding me like a fucking child. Alfred always visited me, he took good care of me. It should be Nicolas but since we're not in good terms he let Alfred fetch me here.

"Careful." Alfred carefully escorted me into the car before he headed to the driver's seat. After I fastened the seatbelt I immediately turned to him.

"Can we roam around. I want to visit the Cathedral." He smiled at me before nodding.

"Of course. Just tell me what you want."

"Thank you, Alfred."

¤¤¤

I had a great day. At last I saw the Cathedral. Mom always says that Duomo was a place where she and dad met. It's a pity because I can't go near there because Alfred told me not to get out of the car as Nicolas order.

After couple of hours looking at the beautiful scenery we decided to leave the place.

I went straight to the room when we got to the mansion. I didn't know where Nicolas is. And I don't care about him. I can't understand him. Sometimes he insists that I am his wife and then all of a sudden he insists that I am just his contract wife. I can't read him. And I'm going crazy thinking about that fucking man. Do what he wants and I'll do what I want.

Before going to bed I do my routine. And after that I'm ready to bed. I wear the black night gown which is gift from my Mom.

I lay down on the bed felt the comfort. Soon I fell asleep.

I was stunned when I felt something heavy hit me. I opened my eyes only to see Nicolas hovering over me. I ubruptly moved my hands to his chest and tried to push him.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

But Nicolas did not answers instead he leaned and kissed me aggresively. My eyes widened in shock. I pushed him hard but he just held my two hands and then placed them above my head. Nicolas is kissing me with so much anger. I even tasted blood coming from my lip. My tears flowed. I stopped moving. Nicolas stopped kissing then looked at me.

"Please stop." I said softly.

But I got no answer from him but he kissed me again. Now it was gently, no mixed of anger and haste. He just kissed me with passion. He moved carefully as if he didn't want to hurt me. Kisses that are engrossing, tempting and looking for an answer. I close my eyes then kiss him back. He let go of my two hands and it was as if they had a mind of their own that made its way to his neck.

Nicolas put his weight on me. I feel his hard body against me.

Nicolas lips traveled to my neck kissing there with open mouth. I let out a moan when he grind to me feeling how aroused he is.

"Nico." I moaned.

I gripped to his hair when his lips went down between my breast. His hand came up trying to pull down my night gown while the other was caressing my thigh. I gasped and moaned loudly when he took my nipple in his mouth. Sucking and licking.

Nicolas stood up a little to remove my night gown. He looked at me intently before kissing me again. But he stopped and sat down next to me. I immediately pulled the blanket and wrapped it around my chest.

"You still have to do. Alfred is waiting downstair. Get up and breakfast is ready."

I almost forgot. We are going to an event. By what happened yesterday, I suddenly lost in my mind about this matter.

I nodded at him.

He immediately left the room and left me staring at the closed door. I can not really understand him. He's so confusing.

I got up from the bed then went straight to the bathroom and took a shower. As the water flowed I remember what happened in my bed. We almost did it. I smiled and touched my lips. That was amazing.

'That was the first time he kissed me like that. And I'll admit he was nice to kiss. And I felt something while he was kissing me that I didn't feel when I was with-.

'I shuddered at the thought. ‘I don’t have to think about him anymore because he happened the last thing I want to remember. During that time, I didn't even seem to know him. I wish I could never see him again because he gave me so much pain and fear.'

I just sighed and then finished showering. I just changed into a simple dress and then tidied up a bit. When I finished I went down. I immediately saw Alfred in the living room. Nicolas is gone and I don’t know where he is. I smiled at Alfred. "Let's go." I said.

"How about your breakfast?"

"I'll have it outisde." He nodded in agreement.

Alfred took me to a mall where one of Nicolas owned. We spent about four hours there. Then we stopped at a cafè.

"What time does the event start?" I asked.

"8 pm. So finish that so we can go home. Nicolas gave us a time limit and I need to follow his orders because I might be killed then." I just noddes of what he said and then quickly finished eating.

When we arrived at the mansion Nicolas was at the main door. Obviously waiting for us. As we descended a loud voice greeted us.

"What did I tell you Alfred?! And you!" He pointed his finger to me. "Get your ass upstairs and change. We're leaving after an hour!"

I immediately ran inside the mansion and went straight to the room. Why so grumpy?

_______________

Hello guys. Here's the update.

Here's the question from MusicBookMovieLover

How old is Alfred and is he hot?

Let me tell you this sweetheart. Alfred is 34 years old and he's hot. But Nicolas is hotter.😆😆

Guys don't forget the star and comment.