t h i r t y s i x

no one pov

jungkook sat empty headed, on the edge of his 'bed'. his eyes staring down at the cement floor of his cell.

the male just trying to stay awake. even though it was almost noon, the sun high in the sky. soon, he was to be released to the cafeteria for lunch. and after that, maybe some simple task jobs like laundry and what not.

though, jungkooks boring plan for the day was abruptly interrupted as a loud pound of the metal bars of his cell rang through jungkooks ears.

jungkook almost flinched at the sudden loud noise, knowing an officer was at his cell. for what reason? he had no idea.

at this point, he wished everyone would just leave him alone.

but of course, his wish was not met.

"how ya doin in there?" the officer spoke. jungkook didnt respond, which made the male officer almost chuckle. though it was sort of menacing, and sarcastic.

it was silent still, until the officer finally spoke up again.

"look boy, your out."

jungkooks ears finally perked up at the officers words. confused, jungkook finally looked at the man his eye brows scrunched in a confused way.

"im out?" he asked lost. the officer hummed, with a slight scoff in his throat.

"you got bailed. your free."

jungkook felt his boring world freeze. his eyes widening slightly for a slipt second before they turned dark. upset. mad.

he didnt seem too happy about those life changing words the officer just told him.

thats because he knew who would do such a thing.

'i thought i told him i quit.' jungkook spoke to himself, his mind suddenly clouded with some upset feeling.

the officer almost rolled his eyes at the ravenette boy. "so, pack your things. some guy is out waiting for you. you lucky bastard having all these rich friends." the officer spoke, his voice almost speaking to himself at the end, but jungkook still heard it.

and it only further prooved his thoughts on who just bailed him were correct.

-

minutes later, jungkook was walking down the cement floored hallway, the inmates watching jungkook as he kept his head down, as he usually did walking through there. he didnt have anything, so he didnt have to pack his stuff.

so, he was walking down the prison, for the last time. as they made there way to the front and exit.

honestly, jungkook felt a heavy feeling in his chest as he followed the officer. he didnt want to face the man he knew would be standing out to greet him.

and soon, they were just one door away from the exit. of course after jungkook had to talk with more officers and 'goverment people' as jungkook would call them. as he couldnt be bothered to actually know what they do.