Livin' the Dream

I was sitting in a tree above Varian who had his nose in his journal. He was making blueprints for who knows what. His full focus was on what he was making. Cassandra was near us getting ready to shoot an apple off of a sleeping Hookfoot's head. Eugene walked by taking the apple from Hookfoot's head. I swung my legs back and forth from the tree. My blue dress flowed around my thoughts and my black boots went up my legs.

"Aha! Ah, thank you

"Aha! Ah, thank you." Eugene said as he took the apple waking up Hookfoot. "Hey. That's our last apple." Cassandra said glaring at him. "Then why are you using it for target practice?" "I use these breaks to stay sharp." Cassandra said placing her hands on her hips. "Good. Stay shark with your own apples." Eugene said getting ready to take a bite out of the red fruit. "I'm sorry, but shouldn't the concern here be that someone was about to shoot an apple off my head?!" Hookfoot yelled and I stifled a laugh as I watched Lance take the apple.

"Lance, that's our last apple!" Eugene said as Lance dusted the apple off on his shirt. "Then someone got here just in time." Lance was about to eat the apple when Maximus shoved him aside and caught the apple in his mouth. "Apple usurper!" Lance yelled before jumping onto Max's back and getting thrown off just as quickly as he jumped on. "Oh come on!" Lance said holding onto the apple for dear life. "I want my apple back!" Eugene yelled heading towards the fight. Cassandra went for the apple as well and I laughed at them.

Max was holding the apple away from them by using his tongue and I watched as Ruddiger caught sight of the apple. "Don't think just because you got horse slobber all over it, I'm not gonna eat it. It's about principle now, horsey!" Eugene said and I watched as Ruddiger stood on the edge of a branch and smirked taking the apple for himself. Ruddiger started to run off with it making the group follow him. "Science genius! Make your rabid animal give me the apple!" Eugene said and Varian didn't even bother to look up from what he was working on.

"Oh. No. Ruddiger. Stop." Varian said incredibly monotone not really caring about what mischief his raccoon had caused. Ruddiger ended up coming to the tree I was in and ran across my lap with the apple in his hand. He ran down the tree and around Varian sitting innocently in his lap. Varian finally away from his work to see the others glaring at Ruddiger. He noticed that Ruddiger had the apple. He rolled his eyes before holding the apple up and throwing it making the others chase after it. I laughed jumped down from my spot in the tree. I sat down next to Varian and looked at what he was working on.