♪ 𝟐𝟕 ♪

"𝐻𝐸𝐿𝐿𝑂, 𝑀𝑅

"𝐻𝐸𝐿𝐿𝑂, 𝑀𝑅. 𝐵𝐴𝐾𝑈𝐺𝑂."

Aizawa greets the brown haired man as he walks through the front door.

"Why have you called me to visit on a school day?" Aizawa questions Mr. and Mrs. Bakugo who've both sat him down on the couch across from them.

"Well, it's in regards to (Y/n)." Mrs. Bakugo states simply, and Aizawa sighs.

"I promise you, we're doing everything in our power to find out what exactly happened to (L/n)." Aizawa responds, sounding slightly disappointed in himself.

"We know you have been working hard to find out how she passed, but you don't need to anymore." Mrs. Bakugo reassures him and he looks at her confused.

"Ma'am, I'm confused by what you mean." The raven haired teacher says as he looks at her puzzled by her words.

Not even a second later a tired (Y/n) walks down the stairs with Katsuki trailing close behind her. Aizawa widens his eyes seeing his supposedly dead student, alive and well and with the Bakugos.

"Goodmorning, Mrs. Bakugo- oh... hi Aizawa-sensei." (Y/n) sheepishly says and smiles at the scruffy man while he remains in shock.

She doesn't exactly know what to say to people after being kidnapped and thought as dead, so she kind of just awkwardly says whatever comes to mind.

"(L/n)? You're alive?" Aizawa says still in disbelief.

"Last time I checked I was still alive." (Y/n) jokes lightly and Katsuki smiles behind her, seeing as she's no longer too worried about the league.

"Very funny, but in all seriousness what happened?" Aizawa says to the girl and she sighs realizing she'll have to tell this story a million times now.

~

"You got a villain to help you escape?" Aizawa questions (Y/n) and she hums with a smile.

Mr. and Mrs. Bakugo left for work during their conversation, but wanted to stay a bit longer to be there to support (Y/n).