𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰

You opened your eyes to find yourself in a moving train with a collar around your neck with cuffs around your wrist

You opened your eyes to find yourself in a moving train with a collar around your neck with cuffs around your wrist. As the guard walked backwards.

"My kid used to be a fan." One of them told Kurt.

"Raven had the right of it. Jean was never the villain. I was. I should never have lied to her. I was wrong. But this power... inside of her, I need put that there. I would never do anything intentionally to hurt her. That isn't me and this is not Jean. We can still save her. She's still Jean inside." Charles explained to us.

"What exactly is controlling her?" You asked.

"I don't know. But this woman, this... thing... has had a taste of that power, and she'll be coming back for more. She'll be coming back for Jean." Charles continued to explain.

"Good. Let her." Erik said.

"She'll kill her to get it. But I promise you, the killing will not end there." Charles said.

"That's not what Raven would have wanted. You know that. You both do." Scott said as with heard noises coming from on top of the train.

"Open four to five. All right, you tow come with me. The rest of you, stay here, guard the prisoners!" A guard said as he lefty he train.

"Don't be fools, you need our help!" Erik yelled at them as they left.

"Lock it down! Now!" They said as the door closed.

"Goddamn muties come to spring you."
One of the guards said.

"They're not mutants. Free us, you're going to need our help." Charles explained.

"We're the only chance you have." You told the guard.

"Keep your mouth shut." He told us.

A crash was heard outside of the train.

"What's the status on those mutants?" The guard asked into his walkie-talkie.

"We're falling back now! They're not-

"What?"

"They're not what?"

"They're not mutants!"

They're here for Jean!" Scott told the guard.

As another guard walked towards the close door.

"Get ready to open fire!" The guard said.

"Your kid was right about us. We could help you!" Kurt yelled as the guards where ready to shoot.

"Please!" Kurt yelled as the door opened and the creature walked in as the fired shots.

But it did kill it, as it healed itself. Another shot towards the creature again as it went down.

"there's more." Someone said as more ran in as they shot them.

A guard ran towards to buttons and let us go. I quickly took off the thing around my neck as I stood up. As blue magic formed in my hands.

"We only want the girl step aside." The creature told us.

"No!" Hank told him.

"What are you doing?" The woman from earlier asked Hank.

"What raven would have." Hank said as his skin turned blue.

Erik grabbed the metal and throw it towards the creature as it grabbed their leader.

Hank ran at them as he cut them with his claws as you throw magic energy towards them.

"Scott, get me to Jean." Charles told Scott as they left to find Jean.

You used your powers to grabbed one them as to slammed them to the wall. While Erik throw metal towards them as he trapped some of them.

"Hank! Help storm!" Erik yelled towards him.

As Hank jump up on top of the train.