𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

You used your magic to grab a few objects and throw it towards the creatures as Erik throw metal that was around towards them

You ripped a hole with you magic as you sent the creature out the door when we went into a tunnel.

A guy was coming from Erik as you throw magic energy towards them and they went flying back. But they got up and more came. You felt a cold breeze as the flew back.

"Thank you, storm." You told her as she nodded.

As Erik walked to the end of the train as use his powers to crush to train as one tried to ran towards us.

Erik then walked away as he let the train go flying back.

𖥸

Erik had block the way she the woman who was walking towards us wouldn't get to him. As the woman walked towards us.

"I have no desire to fight you both." She told us.

"We get that a lot." You told her.

"You wanted her dead." She said.

"I had a change of heart." Erik told her as guns around us where lifted into the air.

As Erik made the guns shot her as she continued to walk towards us. Soon the bullets stop coming from the guns. As you throw magic energy at her as she used it the hit you. As you hit your head against the wall as you saw her move Erik to wall to wall until be passed out.

You felt your body being lifted up along with Erik as the train was being destroyed as a Force field protected the both of you. After the train was destroyed we landed safely on the ground as we saw Jean.

You watched as the women as taking Jeans powers from her. As her power was everywhere around us. Jean and the woman flew up into the air and towards space.

A blast was heard after that as you had to look away from the sky because of how bright it got. Jean never come down and all that was leave was a Phoenix in that sky as you looked again.