✼a burger place✼

Clay's hand went higher up her thigh, and her face turned red. Chat couldn't see what was happening but could see her blushing face.

"I'll be right back chat, I need to use the bathroom!" She smiled.

When she got out of frame she grabbed Clay's collar and pulled him out of the room into the hall. She pushed him against the wall, lightly.

"What are you doing?"

He smirked, "So it's really working?"

He moved his hand to grab her ass, Sylvias eyes widened. He pulled her closer and kissed her, but she detached and backed up. 

"God, not right now. You're just as bad as your sim." She laughed.

"You're cute when you're flustered."

Sylvia rolled her eyes and turned her head away from his, this unintentionally gave him room to kiss the part of her neck that was exposed. She whipped her head back around but he was still sucking a hickey on her neck. She cursed under her breath from the nice feeling. He let go and grinned at her, once again, red face.

"You are so fucking dumb, they can see that!" Sylvia spat.

Clay leaned over her and placed his forearm on the wall to keep him stable. Then he used one finger to lift her chin up to see him face to face.

"That's fine, I want them too."

Sylvia's knees got weak and she felt so weak, he stood over her still just watching her mind race. She finally pushed past him to the bathroom to see if the mark was really noticeable, and it was. Sylvia didn't have foundation or anything strong enough to hide it so she just had to hope the camera didn't pick it up. She walked back into her room and sat down. She had played for a bit till chat noticed it.

is that what i think it is🤨

UM HELLO?

woah is that a hickey?? AYO *twerks aggressively*

quickie in the bathroom🥰😏😫🥵😳🥺🤤

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII THATS A BIG HICKEY

MA'AM HELLO 911!!?

DREAM!!!! WHAT A CHAD!

wait wtf is that?😕

MS GURL GOT EXPOSED

She smacked her forehead when she realized chat was already on it. She decided she had been playing long enough so she was going to sign off. 

"Hey chat I think I'm going to go! Thank you so much for watching! Love you all bye!"

She waved and said bye until she hit end stream. She reclined in her chair but before she got too comfortable she got a text from Axel.

OWO
is everything good?
:)

Sylvia
Yeah sorry about that. I got distracted with my work.

OWO
ugh hate that, work sucks😠

Sylvia
Y'know, I actually like my job.

OWO
ooo what do you do?

Sylvia
I'm a streamer😫

OWO
no way! that's so sick
do you get a lot of views?

Sylvia
if you consider 120k a lot then yes😏

OWO
WHHHHAAATTTTTTT
i cant believe i'm speaking to a famous person rn
woah

Sylvia
LMAOAHAHJAhjahsjahsAASHJS
As if, I have friends that get like 400k per stream