✼i don't know how✼

It was the same day just at different times, around 11 AM. Everyone but Sylvia and Clay was downstairs in the living room. Tubbo and Ranboo were in charge of getting them up. They ran up the stairs and knocked on the bedroom door.

No answer.

Tubbo yelled, "FBI OPEN UP!"

Ranboo opened the door and they both bursted in. Sylvia was halfway off the bed and Clay was sprawled out on it. Ranboo and Tubbo laughed when they saw Sylvia realized where she was.

"What the fu-"

Tubbo bent down to her level, "Good morning sleepy head! Seems like you both slept well!"

Sylvia snapped up and took in her surroundings. Clay was rubbing his eyes awake. She shooed them out and they closed the door. She crawled over to him and laid her head on his chest. 

"Morning whore." She joked.

"Hi, Syl."

__

When the two were ready they went downstairs to wait for everyone so they could leave to get the bikes.

"We need two drivers!" Tommy shouted from the kitchen.

"I can drive!" Clay hollered back.

"Yeah...no! I will and Jack too!" George said with a muffin in his mouth.

Sylvia whined, "Awww! I want a muffin!"

"They're in the kitchen!" George helped her.

Sylvia got up and walked in there. She saw Tommy, Opal, and Nick.

"Hello, Nicolas." She greeted him.

"I have a question for you." She hummed yes so he asked, "Did you name me Pap Smear in your Sims 4 game?"

"Wohut?" Tommy looked concerned.

She made the face you do to show you are holding back a laugh. She grabbed a muffin and left. Nick chased after her and they were now running around the house while she kept taking bites from her muffin. They both were laughing.

"Du du dudu" Alex sang.

"YOU NAMED ME PAP SMEAR!?" Nick shouted still running.

"I'M NOT SORRY ABOUT IT TOO!"

"#Girlboss!" Jack snapped his fingers.

"You mean bsoiso s man." Ranboo corrected him.

She finally found a safe spot and sat next to Clay huddled up into his side. He chuckled as she continued to nibble at the muffin. Nick gave up and sat next to them. Sylvia was once again squished in between them. She looked through her Instagram feed with Clay while Tommy finished up.

"All right boys... and girls, let's go." Tommy chirped while clapping his hands together.

Karl and Alex wooed and they all made a beeline for the door. Everyone split off into the two cars --one had 5 seats and the other had 7 seats, together that's 12 and there were 13 people-- but Sylvia soon realized there wasn't a seat for her.

"Hey... uh Clay, I don't have a seat." She looked at the ground on the outside of the car he was in. 

He was in the middle row on one of the outside seats. The others in the car were the rest of the feral boys. Clay shrugged and patted his lap for her to sit. Her eyes widened, was he serious?

She whispered, "Are you sure?"

He nodded and she crawled into his lap. Clay wrapped an arm around her waist, Sylvia felt a bit awkward but soon relaxed in his embrace.