𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

You walked into the destroyed house along with Tanjiro and looked around

You walked into the destroyed house along with Tanjiro and looked around. The place was completely destroyed.

"Miss Tamayo?" Tanjiro called out. They didn't answer.

"Yushiro?" You called out.

"We're over here." He called out. You both walked over to a stairway leading down into what looked like the basement. You both kneeled and looked down through what could be down in the basement.

"You really don't need to come down, but if you want to then hurry it up." Yushiro said down further in the basement.

"Yushiro..."

"Just kidding!"

"Its alright. Come on down Tanjiro and Y/N."

"Uhh... alright." Tanjiro walked down first with you behind him. You took small steps due to the injuries you both were suffering from. You made it down and looked over. You both gasped with relief.

"Nezuko!" She ran over to the two. She wrapped her arms around the two you and. You both hugged her passionately with all the love you could give her.

"I thought it would be best to take her down into the basement before daybreak. The sunlight won't reach us here." Nezuko tuned around to look at Tamayo. She then released the two of you.

"N-Nezuko?" Tanjiro asked. Nezuko then wrapped her arms around Tamayo. A tick mark appeared on Yushiro's face as he looked in pure annoyance.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! STEP AWAY FROM LADY TAMAYO! THATS SO RUDE!" Tamayo looked over at the angered demon.

"Calm down Yushiro. I don't mind at all." His angered state seemed to swipe away clean.

"Right!" Your so kind Lady Tamayo. Too beautiful to believe. Sparkles around his face. Nezuko looked over at Yushiro and lifted her arm to pat his head. His calm state them melted away once again as he became annoyed.

"No! Stop!" Tamayo looked at Nezuko then back at Tanjiro.

"Its a bit strange," Tamayo continued. "She's been acting like this ever since she woke up. I wonder if she's alright." Tanjiro smiled and walked forward along with you.

"There's nothing to worry about. She's just fine. If I were to make a guess, I'd say she thinks of you both as family." Yushiro tried swatting Nezuko's hand away but failed horribly.

"Us family? But wait... I thought the spell Nezuko was under only made her see humans as family. And Yushiro and I are demons."

"I said stop it!" Yushiro yelled once again.

"Not to Nezuko," Tanjiro started. "You two are as human as ever to her. She wanted to protect you." Tamayo looked at Tanjiro. Feeling a lump in her throat form.

"You know, I didn't like the idea of that spell at first. But she seems to still have a will of her own, so..." Tanjiro looked at Tamayo and saw a tears beginning to fall down her face. Tanjiro's eyes widened.

"Gah! I'm so sorry Nezuko stop it! Get away from her! You're being very rude!" Tamayo dug her face into Nezuko's shoulder and her muffled sobs arose through the air.

"Thank you... thank you so much Nezuko." You and Tanjiro looked in wonder at the sight. You placed a hand upon your heart. Feeling your own tears trying to come into the light again. Yushiro thought back to when Tamayo first asked him if he wanted to keep his humanity or not. The way she talked and told him of how either way, it would still cause pain.

Nezuko walked over in front of the both of you and Tanjiro. She took both of your hands and held them in hers. She then took both of your hands and placed them on top of each other. Both of your touch felt warm and safe. You looked from Nezuko and up into each other's eyes. They held so much emotion. You both smiled at each other. Although feeling heat creep up your cheeks. You looked back at Tamayo and Yushiro.

 You looked back at Tamayo and Yushiro

"We're too close to Kibutsuji now. Its far too risky to stay here now. We need a new place to hide." Tamayo looked to the side. "Besides, I think I've hidden my identity. But after treating so many humans, I'm sure some of them figured out I'm a demon. Children and the elderly are especially perceptive. So Tanjiro."

"Yes?"

"To protect Nezuko, would you like us to take her with us when we go?" Yushiro gasped slightly. Surprised that she'd ask a question such as this. Tanjiro looked up at the brunette.

"Obviously I can't promise her safety. But I believe that she'll face less danger than she will in battle." Tanjiro thought for a moment. He held his head down.

She might be right. With them wherever they end up Nezuko would be safer.

Nezuko grabbed Tanjiro's other free hand and looked him in the eyes. He then smiled. He squeezed her hand and looked back at the two demons.

"Miss Tamayo," Tanjiro bowed down. "Thank you for your concern. Nezuko is staying with me and Y/N. Nothing is going to break us apart." Images of his family flashed through his mind. His mother, brothers, and other sister.

No...never again...

"Yes I understand. Well, I wish you good fortune then." Yushiro crossed his arms.

"Alright we will be leaving as soon as we cover our tracks. You both should get moving as well." Tanjiro nodded his head. "Right. And good luck."

"Thank you for everything you've done for us." You spoke in your soft angelic voice. You and Tanjiro bowed in respect and appreciation. Tanjiro turned to you.

"Let's go Y/N." You nodded your head. Nezuko then let go of Tanjiro and ran down the hallway and up the stairs. "That doesn't mean you get to run!" You laughed as you followed behind Nezuko and went up the stairs. Tanjiro followed as well.

"Tanjiro." he stopped and looked back at Yushiro who looked away.

"Your little sister... I guess she is a beauty. And... Y/N... she is very beautiful as well." Tanjiro looked at him for a moment. He then giggled. Yushiro then looked back at Tanjiro.

"Tanjiro. I know you have feelings for Y/N." Tanjiro stopped for a moment.

"Huh?"

"Seriously? Its so obvious. The way you look at her. The way you clearly brighten up when she's around. Listen," Yushiro continued. "Many beautiful girls like her are taken within seconds. So, you shouldn't waste time." Tanjiro's face became as red as his hair. He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"U-Uhh, right!" He then ran back up the stairs to find you and his sister.