31

␈˚

˚. ˚⚠︎︎◦˚.˚◦⚠︎︎˚

Leonardo

𝗧𝘄𝗼 1/2 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗘𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿

I frowned at myself in the mirror.

Belle sat on our bed watching a movie as I walked out in dress pants and shirt both black.

"You look fancy," she said giving me a warm smile, "I like your hair like that."

I love her.

I shot her a quick smile.

"Where are you going Lee?"

"Out."

I cringed at my answer.

She smiled, "Where to?"

"Just a bar."

"Alone?"

"With Cindy."

That was a lie.

"Just you two?"

"Yes."

She frowned, "I'm not comfortable with that," Belle started, "it's not that I don't trust you but I'm not blind, I see the way she looks at you," she explained, "she's very pretty too. I would just be more comfortable if someone else was-"

I cut her off, "I have to leave."

"Okay, I love you. Call me if you need anything," She smiled softly, her smile making me feel worse than I already did.

I love you too, I answered back in my head.

I nodded, unwillingly walking out of the room.

I stopped turning around hearing her call out my name, "Leo."

I walked back into the room looking at her concerned as she sighed, "I think we should talk."

I sat down across from her, "Yeah?"

"You have to talk to me," she said softly, "what happened?"

"What do you mean," I said, acting like I didn't what she was referring to.

"It's been two weeks and you haven't said I loved you once."

I sat in silence for a moment, "I just-," I paused before talking again, "I don't love you anymore."

"Say that again."

My eyes wouldn't meet hers, not wanting to see the look she was giving me.

"I'm sorry Isabelle."