Far Away Thoughts

Far Away Thoughts

Lady Karissa stands outside on her terrace at Beltane Manor and she looks at the sun as it rises over Star Base 12 and she is lost in her thoughts.

Lady Karissa wonders where all the time has gone since she first arrived on Star Base 12 and where all the time has gone.

Lady Karissa looks back and she tells herself that three of her children with Lord Andrew Charles have married and her two oldest daughters have married and have children of their own and Lord Andrew Charles JR and Lady Alexandrina Charlene are expecting their first child together.

Lady Karissa was married to Lord Andrew Charles and she stayed married to him 24 years and gave him four children and after 24 years she divorced him for the man of that she loved Lord Richard William Carey and before she married him she gave two children so his family line would continue and finally she gave Lord Charles Andrew III a daughter that he could proud of since his eldest daughter was a big disappointment to him.

Lord Charles Andrew III was so disappointed with his eldest daughter, Charlotte Victoria Maud that he couldn't bear to stand to look at her.

Everytime he looked at her. It brought back painful memories of an unhappy marriage to a woman that he never wanted married, but he was not disappointed with his son not yet.

Lord Charles Andrew III had no idea that his son Lord Charles Andrew IV had married his first cousin, Lady Autumn Bridget.

Lord Charles Andrew IV is placed into the harem with the other men and Lady Bridget Autumn only calls on them when she needs sex from them.

Lady Autumn Bridget asks her lady of watings to bring into her suite a couple of young men.

Lord Charles Andrew IV and Lord William Edward are brought onto her and she looks at them and tells them " I need pleasure."

Lord William Edward steps forward to Lady Autumn Bridget and she looks at him and says, "Pull down your pants and let me see your cock."

Lord Wiliam Edward pulls out his cock and it is fully erected and she smiles " I see you are ready for action."

"Come here dog. I want you to finger me and then I want you to give me cunnilingus." Lady Autumn Bridget tells him.

Lord Charles Andrew IV tells him to do it and Lord William Edward walks over to her and he starts to finger her and she rides his fingers and she feels a great sensation of cumming on his fingers.

"I am cumming! I am cumming! Yes,make me cum.' Lady Bridget tells him.

Lady Autumn Bridget cums on his fingers and he smiles and Lord William Edward places her on knees and he inserts his hard cock inside of her and he moves in and out of her and he feels her cum once again.

Lady Autumn smiles as she feels his hard cock deep inside of her and she cums again, and again and he keeps moving up and down in her and finally withdraws and places his hard cock in her anus and cums in her anus.

Lady Bridget notices that it still hard and she takes his hard cock in her hands and she starts to massage it and he starts to moan and groan as it gets harder and harder and his cum builds up inside of him and he starts to grunt and groan but she ignores him and finally she makes him shoot off in a cup and exclaims "Do you actually expect to make a woman pregnant with this pathetic amount of semen?"

Lord William Henry is speechless and she dismisses him and tells her lady-in-waiting to return him to the Harem where all the other men are housed.

Lord Charles Andrew IV walks over and he smiles and she smiles " I hope you better Lord Charles Andrew IV." Lady Bridget tells him.

Lord Charles Andrew IV is very good as his father was in pleasing the ladies and he places his two fingers inside of her and starts to massage her clit and she starts to ride his fingers and she starts to groan and moan ' I am Cumming ! I am Cumming! Make me cum." Lady Bridget tells him.

Lord Charles Andrew IV continues to massage her excited clit and she cums again and Lord Charles Andrew IV makes her squirt when he makes her cum.

It 's not enough to please her and he starts to give her cunnilingus and he starts to suck her clit and she feels herself cum and he makes her squirt again and he finally places her on the bed and throws her legs across his shoulders and he inserts his hard cock inside of her and he moves up and down and she moves with him and she smiles as he makes love to her and she loves his firm, hard cock deep inside her and he makes her cum over and over again and finally he withdraws and he inserts his hard cock in her anus and he lets out a pleasing sound that he has cum to and they fall back into each other's arms.

Lady Autumn Bridget and Lord Charles Andrew IV never have any children together, but they have children with other lovers.

They keep their marriage a secret from Lord Patrick and Lord Charles Andrew III and they never know that they are married.

Lady Autumn Bridget has two daughters from other lovers and she never tells anyone who their father's were as they only supplied their semen to her.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV goes on to have two children with a lover and she has Lord Charles Andrew Howard V and a daughter, Lady Amanda Charlotte Howard.

Lady Karissa looks into the blue skies that overlook Star Base 12 and Lord Richard sees her standing outside of her terrace but he doesn't join her but he watches it from afar.

She is in the evening skies that overlooks Star Base 12 and she starts to sing Hello Young Lovers."

"Hello, Young Lovers"

"Hello young lovers whoever you are

I hope your troubles are few

All my good wishes go with you tonight

I've been in love like you

Be brave young lovers and follow your star

Be brave and faithful and true

Cling very close to each other tonight

I've been in love like you

I know how it feels to have wings on your heels

And to fly down the street in a trance

You fly down a street on a chance that you'll meet

And you meet, not really by chance

Don't cry young lovers whatever you do

Don't cry because I'm alone

All of my memories are happy tonight

I've had a love of my own

I've had a love of my own like yours

I've had a love of my own."

Lord Richard William watches Lady Karissa from the door of her terrace