16. UA Sports Festival: VI, Enough.

First of all: I'M SO GRATEFUL TO YOU ALL, I HAVE SUCH AMAZING READERS THANK YOU A LOT FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND ENCOURAGEMENT- 

I FINISHED MY FIRST TEST AND OOF- MY STRESS LEVELS WENT SO HIGH I ALMOST FAINTED BC OK HERE YOU GO:  I just finished it and looked at my score and I FAILED but it was odd ??? and I was like ???? WHAT ???  so I called my teacher and asked her about it and she was like oh, no, it was our mistake, we accidentally programmed one answer with the wrong value, so I just checked your exam again and yes you passed don't worry. 

(The wrong answer had a value of +21 points when in reality it should've been 2 points so yeah they messed up real big)

WHEN I TELL YOU I ALMOST FAINTED I MEAN IT- BUT I PASSED SO AH GOSH.

Anyway, there's still one more test to go in a couple of hours and I'll finally sleep for the rest of the day ah...

So, I wanted to drop today's chapter a bit earlier since every single one of you has been so kind and understanding of my schedule changes for the next few weeks + wishing me luck in my tests? YOU GUYS ARE SO KIND U MAKE ME TEAR UP, THANK YOU.

ONE MORE TEST TO GO AND YOUR AUTHOR IS FREE TO SLEEP.

ENJOY THE STORY!

· · ─────── · SONGS · ─────── · ·

I. I Was Made For Lovin' You - Kiss

II. Les Taxis de la Marne - Gilles Maugenest

III. Kroppar- Valravn

I loved these songs but of course, you can pick others if you wish! 

· · ─────── · I. I Was Made For Lovin' You - Kiss· ─────── · ·

(y/n) already had an idea about how to approach Bakugou during a fight. He was arrogant, but his arrogance was backed up by actions. His power and strength weren't to be belittled.

But then again, he was arrogant.

Moreover, he was easily provoked.

And that's how (y/n) ended up grinning as she easily evaded each one of Bakugou's blasts.

"That's all you've got, pompom?" She asked sarcastically without erasing that smile from her face.

Bakugou was annoyed and extremely irritated.

The stupid sludge has been mocking him by evading his attacks ever since the beginning of their match, and on top of that, without using her damn quirk!

"Shut up!" he replied as he sent out a big blast of explosion towards her, to which she swiftly evaded by quickly rolling on the ground towards the opposite side.

She wouldn't use the vines in this fight, that didn't mean she was completely useless. Back then, Venom would come out only when extremely necessary, showing your quirk wasn't the best thing you could do so of course she'd had to train and fight by herself sometimes. Many times actually- that's not the point.