Chapter 77-You can't go with him

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

I just watched them go away and my girl...she didn't even look back at me?

I was so disappointed with her.

Why did she go with him when I was looking forward to have lunch with her?

Kriti...I can understand about her that she doesn't want to spend time with Sid that's why she's avoiding him but Siya?

My baby has become such a tease. She deserves a punishment.

"Akash" Sid said, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yes Sid" I said.

"Come let's go" he said and I followed him to the cafeteria.

Once inside cafeteria, my eyes on it's own accord started searching for my baby.

"Don't tell me you're still searching for her" Sid said from behind me.

 "Of course, I am searching for her" I said in a duh tone.

"Dude, our girls ditched us" he said.

I gave him my deadly glare and said "no, my girl can never ditch me and just a reminder, Kriti isn't your girl."

"Yet" he added.

I rolled my eyes.

When I looked back to search for them, they were nowhere to be found.

Where did they go?

"Come let's have lunch" Sid said and we proceeded to the counter for placing our orders when my eyes landed on a familiar figure a little ahead of us in the same queue.

Siya was in the queue just a little ahead of me and Kriti and Sanchit were talking like some long lost friends.

"Why are they so touchy?" Sid grumbled from behind me.

"Who?" I asked, trying to act oblivious.

"Who else? My girl" he said from behind me.

I turned to him and said "really Sid? From what angle do you think they're all touchy?"

"See, he's trying to touch her" he pointed out.

When I looked at the scene, I figured Sanchit wasn't touching her inappropriately, he was trying to save Kriti from the push he was getting while standing in the queue.

"Sid, I very well know you're jealous but don't say anything about them. He's just trying to protect her so that she doesn't face the impact of the push that he's getting from the people standing behind him" I said.

"It's very easy to say this for you but what if he would've touched Siya? Would you react so calmly?" he asked.

I averted my eyes.

"See, you don't have an answer to it" he said.

"Look Sid, we men are born possessive of our women. We can't do anything about it because I guess we're born with this kind of genes. You, out of all people should know it very well that this possessiveness could be a little suffocating for our girls as nobody likes to be 'bossed around' and I understand them very well because even I wouldn't want to be given orders. We can't change our nature but the least we could do for our girls is give them a little space while keeping a tab on them so that they don't land into any danger" I said.