21: NEW STUDENT

Y'all we reached 2k I- tysm~!! <3

Weekend felt like nothing to Donghyuck

Weekend felt like nothing to Donghyuck. All he did was stay inside his room and stayed in bed, hugging his pillows while he tried to calm himself down from crying. Memories from the party and Mark are still intact inside his mind, so many times how he tells himself to forget about it or do something that will wipe it off isn't doing anything. Watching happy or scary movies isn't working because it still finds a way to remind him about the horrible memories.

He wished he never went to that party or...

He wished he never met Mark at all, if he wasn't stupid enough to say yes that day he asked him then he shouldn't be crying right now and instead spending so much time with Jaemin.

Speaking of Jaemin, the boy never came back home...Donghyuck is guessing he stayed somewhere else, Jaemin never called or texted him until now and it's worrying him.

Honestly, Donghyuck felt bad for Jaemin and Jeno too. He really hoped that both boys are fine and will actually fix each other. If you ask Donghyuck if he believed what Mark said about Jeno having a girlfriend...he disapproves, he can tell from the way Jeno looked at Mark with confusion, he saw how nervous he was when he met eyes with Jaemin.

He believes that Jeno is innocent, he's too good to hide things from Jaemin and plus, even though he doesn't care about the school's gossip and such...Jeno doesn't have an ongoing relationship... Well, Jeno did have a girlfriend but they broke up due to the girl's parents not allowing her to date that age (?) Donghyuck doesn't remember much but yeah...Jeno is a good guy.

Now, let's talk about Mark.

Mark after the fight with Donghyuck, came back to the party, drinking his anger and sadness out. Mina disappeared when he came back, he didn't know where she went but he didn't care. All he cared about that night was to keep drinking till he's wasted. Holding a glass on his hand and the bracelet on the other, Mark sadly smiled at it and kept on rubbing it.

"Sunshine..." He mumbled, softly laughing, "I like that name," he added, resting his head on the marbled table while his hand sticks out the bracelet.

The next two days for him were basically just dates with Mina, but he wasn't feeling himself. Everything around him just feels so wrong, especially now that Jeno doesn't talk or message him no more, donghyuck never tweeted even once, he erased all of those tweets and pictures like what Donghyuck has asked him to do. It was hard at first but he did it for Donghyuck. Masking that he is happy with Mina was hard because it felt different now.

He is sorry for everything he has caused.

Monday strikes and Donghyuck couldn't be more excited (that was a lie).

Donghyuck got up in bed with puffy eyes and a runny nose, you already know how he got those. Standing up, he snatched the towel from his closet and headed to the bathroom to take a bath. After that, he went out to toast some bread, while waiting for the bread he noticed that Jaemin's bedroom was slightly opened.

Walking slowly to the room, he pushed it slightly and peeped, seeing no one but Jaemin's squeaky clean room. He went in and found no one, but instead found a box with a ribbon. He hummed in confusion, inside was different shapes of chocolates and on the ribbon, was a letter attached to it.

'<3 - Jeno'

Donghyuck bit his lips in pity, he felt sorry for Jeno. This definitely means something did happen to them after he left, and he is sad for the two.

With the chocolate box in his hands, he decided to pack it in his bag to probably give it to Jaemin later when he sees him at school. Telling him that someone gave it to him.

As the time passed by, Donghyuck arrived at school with his head hung low, he didn't want to show his face to the students because he knew that some went to the party and probably listened to all of the information Mark said, with that, he just hurried his pace to his locker to put his bags inside and go inside the classroom where he found Jaemin sitting alone, with his phone.

"Hey" Donghyuck whispered, "good morning" he greeted with a small smile.

Jaemin looked up and bit his lips, the tanned male saw how exhausted Jaemin looked like, his face was pale and his under eyes were red.

Sitting down beside the boy, Donghyuck immediately spread his arms open, "Come here" he said as Jaemin embraced him. Both boys are sad but with different reasons.

Donghyuck, because he found out that Mark used him, never loved him and is a selfish jerk.

While Jaemin, from Mark's statement to Jeno's honesty...he was having a crisis on who to believe.

"Where were you? And why did you go to school without your things?" Donghyuck asked and chuckled.

"I stayed at my grandma's house for the weekend, I needed to have some time alone to think...I'm sorry if I worried you" Jaemin explained and pouted.

"It's fine, at least you look a little better now" the younger cooed and squished Jaemin's cheeks, "oh yeah and I have something to give you later" he added.

"What is it?" Jaemin tilted his head a bit, "Is it food?" he asked.

"Yes, but someone gave it to you" Donghyuck simply answered and started to arrange his notebooks and pens on the desk, Jaemin just nodded and got one of the younger's notebook and pen to use for later's class, Donghyuck is already used to it and plus they're best friends anyways.

Soon, the professor walked in with a smile on his face, he placed his files on his desk and shushed everyone in class.

"Everyone before we start this lesson, I would like to introduce to you, your new classmate...mister, please enter" he said as he gestured to the boy to go in.

"Hello everyone, my name is Jung Sungchan. It is very nice to meet you all"

I smell some JeAloUsY '-'