TWO ; sissy baka

(CHAPTER TWO ; sissy baka)

stream !

unholly is live! ~come and chat!~ chill stream for everyone :D

"hey guys whats up?" holly let out looking at her monitor.

chat

there is already 70 viewers!

did you see karls stream?

"im pretty sure karl is streaming right now. i see there is 70 viewers! im glad you guys are tuning in,"

holly put her minecraft in full screen while she tried to slay an enderman. "im just gonna resume my hardcore world for today. oh, and if we hit the sub goal ill pass out. and then ill probably get my guitar" she giggled.

alex admired the blonde girl that picked up the ender pearl. even though he couldnt see her face, he was sure she was just as lovely as she sounded. but he was no one to judge, right? he wore a beanie every stream and couldnt even bring himself to show his arms.

"fuck! what the actual fuck," holly said while eating a baked potato. the skeleton proceeded to shoot her and she ran back into her house. "i hate those stupid fuck skellies."

she looked out her window and hit it, pretending to flip it off. "this is me flipping it off, guys. hate that ignorant whore,"

a smile formed on alex's face as he went to donate.

quackityhq donated $20!
get a shield and crit the skelly. also please get more armor :)

the robotic voice read out.

"quackity thank you for the donation! holy shit. shouldnt you be streaming?" she smiled. holly grabbed a shield and put on the remainder of her iron armor and went outside. she crit the skeleton a few times before it turned red and fell to the ground. it dropped a few xp and a arrow.

"thanks for the advice, big q. now go do something else and stop watching me its making me nervous," alex grinned at the screen. he looked at the chat and it was going pretty rapidly for the amount of people that were watching.

omg quackity?!

big q caught in 4k ?????

clip it! clip

"quackity is caught in four k to be honest. oh my god, imagine his chat when he streams tomorrow," she talked to the five-hundred viewers.

quackityhq donated $20!
fuck you holly

"fuck you too, alex. i hope you choke on your ipad!" she screamed into her mic. a pungent gasp fled his mouth as he shook his head.

"alex, con quien estas hablando ahora?" his mom yelled from the kitchen.

"estoy viendo una transmisión!" alex yelled back closing twitch. alex's mom came into the room holding his LAFD beanie.

"aquí, lavé tu gorro. ahora haz tu tarea, hijo." she said handing him his damp beanie. alex shook his head, grabbing beanie.

the boy set it on the back of his chair while getting up to complete his homework.

.'•

"did you guys see alex's donations on that girls' stream?" karl announced, positioning sand around his base.

"so he did go to that stream! bros before hoes," sapnap cried. the rest agreed and someone joined the call.

"hey guys! i finished my stupid fucking homework," alex said joining minecraft.

𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎.

"uh huh. now tell me why #unquackityhq is trending on twitter?" karl laughed. the mexican boy went red as he tried to think of an explanation.

"i was just watching random streams while doing my homework. why?" the humiliation in his voice could be heard while he sprinted toward the group in-game.

"karl, what do you mean by unquackityhq?" clay inquired. he wasnt confident it was his sister, holly, but he wanted to know.

"y'know, unholly?" karl walked toward alex as he put on his netherite armor.

"thats my sister!" clay yelled. alex was left in shock. his hands were slumped down to his sides and his eyes were opened wide. clay had always been very over protective about his sister and he never really spoken of her. she was brought up a few times but that was long ago.

"alex... you were talking to my sister?" clay asked.

"im sorry, i didnt know! i wont do it again,"

"i think karl is still streaming..." sapnap announced. of course, that didnt make any of the friction better since clay was already heated.

"i'll end stream," karl left the call and so did alex. he closed his minecraft and discord and laid back onto his chair. alex pulled his hoodie over his fluffy hair and though to himself, "i hate my fucking life,"

.'• authors note [🐛]

this chapter. i do have some stuff planned so stay tuned! love you all and make sure you vote and leave comments! <9

edit - i was so proud of this chapter because it was over 500 words (dont ask.. or do whatever) anyway DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE I CAN BITCH AHAHAHAHA

edit 2 - also im kinda embarrassed rn because i had to use autoword fixer thingy on the word embarrassed and because my angst is trash asf and because i dont know what the autofixer word thingy is called

edit 3 - also why am i being so nice like "i love u uwuwuwuwuwuw ahah <3" like im really in my chad arc

edit 4 - lmao just imagine all the new readers coming here and being like "what the hell"