Chapter 37

Seulgi

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SISTER?!". I shouted making Lisa startled.

IF you think yeji and I are sisters in blood, you're wrong. Yeji and I are sisters by heart. Her mom and my mom are friends and apparently we became bestfriends too. Even though she's more younger than me. I treasure her and take care of her just like a sister.

Irene called me that I need to know something about yeji. And it made me so nervous knowing that my sister is not calling me for about a week now.

What's more ridiculous is that her friends somi and lia is also with her after our last call and then after few days those two became missing and i started to get nervous that day but when I arrived to their house, her family reassure me that she's fine.

But after irene called me made me nervous again.

"okay okay. I'm gonna go there a minute!". I said quickly as I ended the call.

"you and that yeji is sisters?!". Lisa exclaimed as she stand up.

"no! We're sisters by heart!". I explained.

She just nodded and I sighed in frustration.

"look, I'm sorry Lisa but I need to go. Yeji needs me. Congratulations again Lisa!". I said as I gave her a bro hug.

She waves a goodbye and I nodded as I go To the parking lot to meet irene.

As soon as I arrived at the parking lot. I searched for her car and immediately goes to her car, meeting her standing infront of her car door..

"babe!". Irene said as she hugs me.

Yes, we're now 2 months and we're happy. But then, these past few days became busy so suddenly.

"bae". I said softly as I broke the hug.

I looked into her eyes and sadness were covered to her eyes that made me worried.

"what's wrong, baby? Is everything alright?". I said as I cupped her cheeks and she let herself melt into my touch.

"yeji". She finally said as she opened her eyes to look into my eyes.

"what happened to my baby sis?". I said seriously as I hold her hands.

"B-babe...S-she's..". She sobbed as her tears were streaming down to her cheeks that it made me more worried and nervous... And scared.

"say it baby... What happened to my sis?". I asked again wiping her tears.

"she got kidnapped". My heart aches from what she said.

And I started to panic.

"w-what do you mean, she got kidnapped? Babe! Pls don't joke like this! I know you're setting me up with yeji! Where is she right now?". I asked panicking, and trying not to believe her.

I started to run around while shouting yeji's name and irene is behind me trying to stop me.

" babe! Baby pls... P-pls stop panicking and let's think to what should we do. ". Irene sobbed behind my back as she is back hugging me.

My tears betrayed me and it starts to trail down to my cheeks and a sob escapes to my mouth. I turned around and hold Irene's both of her shoulders.

"when did she got kidnapped". I asked seriously still my tears are trailing down.

"s-since L-last week". She sobbed as she states to me.

My eyes widen as I losen up my grip to her shoulders.