Chapter 26

EB: Choose Talulah, time is running out!

Talulah then looks at EBH who is holding Alina by the neck.

"Create time power. . . why is the name of power so weird?"

Creating. . .

Reading the host's mind. . .

Successful!

Time manipulation:-

Stop: Host can stop time for 1 minute.

Reverse: Can reverse time on any object/living being

Fast: Can speed up time or an object/living being

Slow: Can slow time or an object/living being

Warning: The longer the host uses time manipulation, the atoms inside the host will slowly start to hurt them. This will increase the amount of pain directed towards the host. Preferred using it for only 1 hour as the host is unable to handle any more time without issues.

"There was a side effect from using it, so, even though I'm op, I still have a limit."

EBH: Choose your answer before I break her neck.

Talulah: I. . .I. . .

(Explosion sound)

Y/n: "Now! Stop time!"

Using speed of. . . light? Because he stop time. Take Alina from EBH and go back to the group.

Y/n: "Time resume! Urghh!"

EBH dodges the explosion below him. Then he realizes the hostage that was supposed to be in his grasp was now missing from his arm.

EBH sees y/n holding Alina while smiling towards him.

Y/n: You let your guard down dude." My body is aching a little bit. That's probably because I used the time power and unlocked the seal at 10%. I need to be able to use this power longer.

Unlocking Seal: 10%

"My body does feel refreshed, but it still has some aching in my body. The system was right. It hurts my body slowly. I give Alina to Talulah as she checks her condition."

"I see the source of the explosion was from Surtr with a big hand behind her holding her sword." She glares at me, "Please glare at them, not me."

EBH: How? I don't ever see you move. Is it because of your art?

Y/n: We can go with that.

EB: Interesting, maybe you have potential. How about you come to Ursus? We will let your friend come, too.

Y/n: *chuckles* No thanks, bro.

EB: Your loss.

"Then he brings out some ball- no it bombs. He throws it at us with a huge amount actually going toward us. Why doesn't he throw them at Surtr? It not like I hate her, but I just want to see her fight with her stand."

Y/n: "Stop time"

"Everything begins to slow down until it stops. I have one minute only. Grabbing the bomb that is heading toward us, I then summon some rope and tie the bomb around EBH."