CHAPTER-1

PRESENT TIME

BERNLY JASMINE ACCARDI/WILSON

JACK DAWSON WILSON

Third Person P.O.V

It was chilly weather in London and was about snowfall. But in a house little cries of a baby can be heard in house but no one was there to acknowledge from where that cries were coming. The little cries that were coming were from none other than our precious little Aiden.

She might be little but was a lot intelligent. But right now she was crying because her so-called parents, Bernly and Jack aka stepfather were beating the shit out of her because she dropped their beer bottle while bringing it to them.

Suddenly the sirens of the police van can be heard, well it was new in the area where they live because the police wouldn't come in this area very much. But the more weird thing was that the police van stopped in front of Bernly and Jack's house.

Bernly and Jack started to panic not knowing what to do. Then suddenly the door flew open with a dozen policemen having guns in their hands came in. Bernly and Jack were shocked to see but knew that their only option was to surrender.

So they sat on their knees while putting their hands crossed behind their head in a way of surrendering themselves. Seeing them in this position two policemen came and handcuffed them. While a few of them went to check the house when one of them heard the cries coming from behind of Bernly and Jack. When they saw it was a toddler, they knew that Bernly and Jack might not be her parents because nobody will do such a thing to their child.

After that, they took Aiden to the police station to find her parents. They took a strand of her hair to find a match for D.N.A. So that she could go back to her own family.

But boy was they shocked to see who her parents were. Well yeah, they were a hell of shocked to see who her parents were. But they knew that they have to contact her father as he is going to be her legal guardian from now on.

____________________________________________________________________________

At Accardi Mansion

Alphonso P.O.V

We were having dinner at the dining table while having simple conversations like we always do. Everybody has changed after the kidnapping of Aiden by Bernly(the boys don't consider her mother even before and after the kidnapping of their sister).

Well, our family mainly consists of boys and no female members, well for now. Well, you see my father has 2 brothers who were once married. Well, Uncle Kaiden's wife was murdered by one of our enemy and Uncle Jason's wife has divorced her. Well, both of our uncles have custody of their sons.

So now you understand why I say there are only boys in the house. Well as I was saying we were having normal conversations when suddenly my father's phone rang. He picked it up.

And boy it was the first time each one of us has seen my father cry in 3 years. The last time he cried was when that bitch of Bernly kidnapped his/our princess.

When suddenly my father asked shockingly still crying.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes Yes, I want to take her custody."

We all were looking at him. We have never seen our father crying.

"Dad, what happened?" I asked

The next thing he spoke made us all shocked.

'Our princess is returning home.'

After hearing these words each one of us was crying. And that's when we knew we have found our princess and we will never never let her go.

********************************************************************************

Hey guys!Em here

Next update will be on 11 June 2021

Thank you for 100 reads just when I had uploaded the characters and prologue only. Please guys share this story with your friends and also vote and comment on my story. It makes me very happy.

I love you guys>3