Double the Moms, Double the Trouble

unedited

*Cassandra's Interview*

"The last Competition was really fun, but I have a feeling that there will be a lot more yelling this week."

*Amelia's Interview*

"Cassie did great last week in the group number, but what we are hoping for now is a chance to do a solo or be featured so that she can show off individually."

The select team was in Studio A stretching with Abby when the Elite team walked in, the moms' looked angry, but Cassandra could care less, she just wanted to dance.

"Maddie, come on over with the winning team!" Abby tells Maddie after threatening the Elite team again. "Congratulations—you guys are the winning team. Then again, you had Maddie to lead you to victory." Cassandra sighed internally, not to be mean to Maddie, but she hoped she would get moved back to her team, so they could have their own accomplishments.

"It was unfortunate that Sarah couldn't dance with the group. But I've had it with moms, smart-mouthing me and being rude..." Abby said, giving Christy a pointed look.

"No. You took something wrong that I said, and you put it on her shoulders. And it's not fair." Amelia could understand where Christy was coming from, but at the same time, she just wanted her to shut up. "And I am your customer, and she is your student, and she deserves to be there. And I do too." Christy points over to the Elite team, where both the girls and the moms look like they were struggling not to laugh.

"These are phonies." She gestures to the select team.

"Excuse me!? We have been here way longer than you, don't call my kid a phony, just because your attitude keeps getting you kicked out and losing opportunities for your kid!" Amelia didn't appreciate Christy's comment. The rest of the moms looked at her before Amelia gestured to Abby to continue talking.

"There are two teams. They will go head-to-head sometimes. I might need to pull a kid here or there and put them on this team. We have kids working. I mean, a lot of kids did things over the breaks." Abby then asks Maddie about what she did over the break and Maddie told everyone about her filming a music video for Sia. Everyone clapped for her, but Maddie looked uncomfortable.

"What if Maddie gets called to do another video? Or a movie. Any of the girls. I'm gonna need to pull somebody from this team to go in there."

"You'll notice that Kalani is not with us." Cassie had noticed. What was gonna happen to her now that her competition had left? "But I certainly don't want a kid whose mother chooses her boyfriend over her own child."

"Maddie, please move over here worth your mom." Maddie looked like she was trying to hide it but it was obvious to the select team that she wanted nothing to do with them.

The Elite team was more than happy to get Maddie back and Cassie was more than happy to see Maddie not be on the select team finally they can prove themselves on their own.

"Wait, now that Kalani's gone, who will Cassandra be going against?" Amelia asks, confused.

"Cassandra, I expect you to beat whoever I put you up against so you might get mixed in with the other groups." Abby looks at Cassie and the 13-year-old smiles and nods,

"Let's get to the pyramid, first we have Kendall, you and Kalani went out on stage and got beat by two girls that have never shared the stage before and never danced together but worked their butts off." Ava and Sarah R smile at each other while Kendall looks down sadly.

"Next on the pyramid, Nia, we've been doing this for four competition seasons, the very first week, I corrected you on your legs and your feet, I'm still telling you the same thing." Nia nods, "And then next, we have Mackenize, you are my pop princess, you are it's all about you, but you need to continue your dancing, you have seen firsthand what happens to the other people when they slack off."