Chapter Twenty One

Blair POV.
•••

   It's been a few of weeks since Grayson slept with Ashlyn. And wanna know something funny? They started dating again a week after. Believe me, I was just as shocked.

   I still hangout with him and the boys though. We make it a thing to have lunch at the diner at least twice a week. Grayson also still calls me every night and we stay up talking.

   Natalie and I are back hanging out most days, I've also been hanging out with Emma more. Natalie and Zack are very hot and cold right now. Natalie is heartbroken, but Zack needs some time.

   I'm at my locker about to head to lunch. Suddenly, an arm wraps around my neck, pulling me in.

   "Hey sweetheart" grins Noah. This is what he's been calling me lately. All the boys have their own nickname for me.

   "Princess" this was Carter. Definitely my least favorite one.

   "Hey B." Grayson's nickname for me. I like it, it's cute and simple.

   "Hey boys."

   "Diner, after school?" They look at me waiting for an answer. I nod my head and smile.

   "What's this I hear about a diner?" Oh god, I turn my head and smile at Ashlyn. We have a weird thing going on right now. She's been weirdly nice to me, so I've been decent to her back. I'm sure Grayson said something to her.

   "Sorry Ashlyn it's a boys only thing" Noah gives her a fake apologetic smile. Her eyes narrow at him, the fake niceness almost wearing off.

   "Oh sorry Blair, I didn't hear that you transition, congrats."

   "Funny" I say. The fake nice look I had on is now replaced with a look of distaste.

   "Ashlyn" Grayson warned.

   Carter puts his arm around me. "Blair's the only exception."

   "And why's that?" Ashlyn rolls her eyes.

   "All bad boys need a good girl." Noah grinned.

   "You guy are the farthest things from bad boys." I laugh

   "Not true" Carter defends.

   "Way true."

   "Blair, you're hurting our massive sensitive egos." Pouted Noah.

   Ashlyn looks at Grayson. "Babe." She pouts with her great lips. God I hate that she has great lips, they're stripper lips. Grayson bites his lip nervously, not knowing what to do.

   Does he cave into his girlfriends demands? Or does he side with his best friends?

   He picked the first option. "Common guys, this can be a one time thing." Ashlyn squeals and kisses him on the cheek.

   "See you all later!" She smiles and walks away. The guys all grown the second she leaves.

   "Seriously dude?"

   "Common man"

    They are turn and look at me, waiting for my response. I just shrug, not wanting to pick a fight.

   "She's mean to Blair."

   "I talked to her, she won't say anything to her." So I was right, Grayson did say something. Interesting.

   "Does that mean Natalie can come?" I ask, "Since it's not just us four."

   The boys all look at each other, having a silent conversation. "It's not that hard of a question...can she go? If Ashlyn is going I don't think I can stay sane without Natalie."