New day

" What do we do bhaiya?" Dhriti asked confused, they had no money, no means of survival and they had already sold all there jewellery....

"Idk dhriti, maybe just live life, I'm on the best phase of my life with you even though we have no stability or money." Asked yudhi as they both continued eating lunch...

"But we have very limited money left from what we got from selling all our jewellery..."

"We can buy a home somewhere away from Hastinapur and start a new life again... no one will find us then." 

"Ill be the queens slave then there." Said the princess of yamlok promptly... she would do anything so that brother would not have to work...

"No sis, how could you even think that, I just met you, I cannot reduce you to such a standard." yudhi said countering her with a frown. He never had money problems in his life ever before. So this was something different in his life.

"See Bhaiya, let us be practical, I cannot see you as anything less than a king, you are my elder brother and my lord, Do you think I can live if you need to do all this?"

They kept bantering about what to do until they noticed the lord of 3 worlds standing behind them.

"Don't tell them anything, please. I cannot go back now, please, I can't stay in hell." yudhishthira crumbled in front of krishna as vasudev nodded assuring him that he would nott disclose where he was to anyone.

"Why don't you both start a new civilization?" suggested the lord as the eyes to both the children to dharma glowed. They had a new mission with a new hope in front of them.

"Use the land of mathura, which I left due to danger, this is your opportunity to make an empire from ashes, can you civilize a place which is under constant danger of Jarasandh?"

"We can." they both whispered in unison, their eyes were open as they saw their lord ride away, they knew what to do now.

~~~~~~~

After few months...

The quest for yudhishthira was surrendered. In any case, the general population of hastinapur was not prepared to welcome a new yuvraj, such was their affection towards the pandavas, and with yudhishthira's uncanny vanishing individuals just sympathized for the leftover pandavas more. This made Dhritarashtra alarm. His child was loosing prominence quick. Obviously dead yudhishthira was more perilous than alive yudhishthira.

 Duryodhana said one day, "Father, I know you love me. I was raised as a king's firstborn son and I must be a king as well. Nothing less will do. If you cannot give me the throne, but decide that I must depend on the Pandavas' charity, I will kill myself. And this yudhishthira is dead, why not give me the throne."

Angry, Duryodhana left as he and shakuni plotted the fire house. Because getting rid of yudhishthira alone was not enough,  until all of them were burnt to death. 

"Bachhe, all you need to do is sent these pandavas to varnavrata, and then fake sadness at their death."

"jee mamashree"

~~~

God, such a late update.

well, school preassure, im sorry

hope you liked this

Varnavrata plot is coming!!!

And what will yudhishthira and dhriti do to remove fear and spread dharam is magadha.

i will update after 70 views.......