Chapter 3: Know

Chapter 3: Know

Jungkook and the person who called are getting closer. Yet, Jungkook always forgot to ask his name. He was glad to talk with him, he just felt comfortable with that person.

"Jungkook, you always seem in a good mood. What happened, huh?" Jimin asked sitting on the bed while drying off his hair.

"Nothing, hyung. How about you? Did you already find your baby Yoongi here?" Jungkook chuckled while playing on the telephone.

"Not yet, I didn't find him yet. Geez, when will fate be destined for us?" Jimin muttered pouting.

"Maybe you two aren't meant to be for each other?" Jungkook teased.

"Then, if we're not meant to be for each other. I will make my own way to be his lover." Jimin retorted rolling his eyes.

"Wow, you're so desperate. Your plans will be ruined if he isn't gay." Jungkook giggled.

"Aish, why are you so pessimistic? You're so mean." Jimin grumbled throwing the towel on him.

"I'm just teasing you." Jungkook laughed.

"Anyways, it's already late. Are you going to do something before you sleep?" Jimin asked laying on the bed.

"Yeah, I'm waiting for something." Jungkook smiled.

"You became weird when we arrived here. Did you perhaps hide something from me?" Jimin asked curiously.

"It's just your hallucination, hyung." Jungkook giggled.

"Liar, Good night, I'm going to sleep." Jimin uttered yawning.

"Good night to you too, hyung." Jungkook responded.

It's already 11:59, Jungkook was waiting until it hits 12. He was so excited to hear his voice. He immediately dials the telephone when it hits exactly 12.

"Hello?!" Jungkook started biting his bottom lips.

"You're often called me."

"Well, is that weird if I tell you that I love hearing your voice?" Jungkook responded with a blush creeping on his cheeks.

"No, it's not besides I also love to talk to you."

"Where did you live? You know, it's been 1 month since we've been calling each other and I'm so curious to see your face and to know you more." Jungkook asked while sitting on the bed and holding the telephone.

"I live in Daegu and near the riverside."

"What? Seriously?" Jungkook asked surprised and excited at the same time.

"Yes, why do you seem excited?"

"I'm in Daegu right now, I visited my grandfather and stayed here after my summer vacation." Jungkook replied excitedly.

"Wow, it seems we're fated. We didn't know that we were near to each other."

"I'm glad that you are near, I might visit you before I leave Daegu. I want to see you. Do you think it's possible?" Jungkook said with a hopeful tone.

"I want to see you too but not in my house. Dad will get mad if he sees someone here."

"Then, let's meet at the riverside. There's a tree there and I'll wait for you at 12 pm. I guess you know where's the tree, right?" Jungkook stated.

"Sure, I'll go there."

"That's good, and also may I ask what's your name? I always forget to ask it. And it would be weird if I will meet you but I won't be able to know your name." Jungkook uttered.

"My name...my name is Kim Taehyung. How about yours?" Taehyung replied.

Jungkook's heart fluttered, he finally knew who is he.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, I'm excited to meet you tomorrow. And you have a beautiful name." Jungkook giggled.

"Me too, I'll go now. We have visitors and I had to meet them. Thank you for your time." Taehyung uttered.

"Bye, and you're welcome, Taehyung." Jungkook replied, his heart fluttering liking Taehyung's name.

Taehyung smiled when he put down the telephone. He went downstairs and saw two unknown women and a man sitting on a chair in the dining room.

"I'm glad to introduce you, to my son, Kim Taehyung." His father introduced him to them.

He sat down beside his dad not knowing why he had to join them.

"He's handsome like I expected. He's perfect for my daughter." The old lady spoke while grinning.

"Of course, he's my son." His father giggled.

"Why don't we explain to them why they're here?" Then another man uttered.

"Ah, son, this is Park Yumi, she's their daughter. And soon to be your wife." His father stated.

Taehyung was taken aback, he felt frozen in his place. He has mixed feelings right now, he can't even utter a word.

"Why he's not responding?" The old lady asked confusedly.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he loves to. Besides, he won't reject the marriage. My son won't disappoint me." His father retorted.

"That's good to hear, I thought he doesn't like it." The old lady chuckled.

Taehyung suddenly stood up, leaving them alone in the dining room.

"Wait, I'll talk to him." His father excused himself and followed after him.

He got inside his room with so much anger visible on his face. His veins popped out on his arms.

"What's with that attitude, Kim Taehyung?" His father asked sternly barging inside Taehyung's room.

"Why? Why did you do that, dad? I never ask you to set up a marriage for me." Taehyung asked venomously.

"Are you questioning what I'm doing for you?" His dad retorted.

"Yes, dad, yes! I'm tired of it! I don't want to marry someone whom I don't even know! I want to choose who I will marry! And that's the person I love! Not someone else! I don't want you to choose whomever you want! I want to decide for myself. I'm not a kid anymore, stop treating me like a kid." Taehyung yelled due to frustration.

To his surprise, his father slapped him across his face which made him shake nervously.

"Don't ever question me again! You'll do what I say and don't complain, understood?! Try to talk back to me once again or else I will make sure you will suffer." His father growled clenching Taehyung's jaw.

Taehyung weakly nodded his head and his dad let go of his jaw. His dad left as if nothing happened, his tears falling out of his eyes, feeling scared of what just happened.