Chapter 3 - Rule, Name and Feelings

(Rimuru's perspective)

After the Direwolves ordeal, I chose just to sleep. And remember something that maybe this is might be the first time Ciel sleep. So, I changed to slime form which the goblins and wolves shocked by it. I ignored that and jumped to Ciel, She smiled slightly to me.

Then she took me to the mattress, laid back on it, placed me beside her, cover us in a blanket. Then began to cuddle my slime form. That's me little shocked by she seemed happy so I just ignored it...

"Good night Master" then she continued faintly "Thanks"

"Good night Ciel" I replied

I then sleep beside her, cuddled by her.

Though, I'm little bit embarrassed by this changed of event. This is my first time sleeping with girl beside me, you know!. I'm sure my face would be to total red like tomato If I'm in human form.

This is really embarrassing. But when I see Ciel, she sleeping with smile on her face. (giggle) Then let's just sleep...

The next day, I gather all the goblins and the wolves to make some announcement. I'm in slime form carried by Ciel and Veldora sit behind us. I will introduce us once again and explain some rule like last time, and give them their name. Also, this Veldora thing.

"Okay, is everyone have gathered?"

"Yes Rimuru-sama" replied by the chief

"Good okay, I will introduce us once again. My name is Rimuru Tempest and the girl that carried me is My Partner, Ciel. Like you see I'm a slime, Ciel also a slime like me actually" I then continued

"Then, this man is indeed Storm Dragon Veldora, he is my friend, I freed him from his prison, but don't say anything about him to other people okay? Let's make this a secret for now" I said it and Veldora puffing his chest with smug proud face

"Rimuru-sama and Ciel-sama is a slime but they are so powerful!" said by some goblin

"They also befriended and freed Storm Dragon-sama" said other goblin

"We will offer our eternal loyalty to you Rimuru-sama Ciel-sama" said the chief

They little bit shocked by this revelation, also Veldora reaction when I introduced him before. Make me little bit irritated, but let's just ignore it. Let's continue with explaining the rule, I need to changed it little bit especially the first rule.

"Okay okay, I will tell you some rule you need to follow. First, don't attack human unless they attack you first or threatened you. Second, don't fight among friends, and Third, don't look down other races. Any question about this rule?"

I don't change the second and third rule. But I changed the first rule. With this they will evaluate human nature first before they attacking them. Neither human nor monster is good or bad, but their intentions that make them either good or bad. They have to learned that. With this they wouldn't restrained themselves if they have problem with human in the future.

"Rimuru-sama can I ask about the first rule, what does it mean?" asked by soon to known as Rigur

"Good question, Human live in a pack. If one of them being attacked soon more human will try attack you back. But it doesn't mean you just self-defense yourself and let them attack you. I allowed you attack them if it needed, but if only they have evil intention to us. You have to evaluate their true intention and if the have intention to harm us, you can attack them. understand?"

"Yes, thank you Rimuru-sama" Good, it seems like they understand what I mean. They even more look satisfied than the last time.

"Nice, is there any question again?" They begin to facing each other, it seems they have fully understood my rule. Very good.