(53) The special night

Savannah's POV:

Everyone went one by one to go to sleep and leaving me and Ales alone in the living room.

I felt him slowly wrap his arms around my waist from behind. He trailed his nose in my neck causing me to get goosebumps. I felt him smirk before he kissed the spot between my neck and the right shoulder.

The sensation was so pleasurable but I was well aware of the house and the living room!

I slap his hands and push myself out of his grip and turn to scold him but saw him giving me a cocky smirk. I narrowed down my eyes at him, making him even more amused.

"This is not your bedroom Alessandro Costello! Have some shame for god sake! What if your brothers or Val came down and find us..like this", I scold him but can't say that I didn't like it myself.

I mean my body speaks for itself!

He chuckled and walked towards me.

"Who cares if my siblings see us like this? They're very understanding and smart. They won't interfere into our business.. atleast not tonight", He seductively whispered the last part.

Damn how did I get so lucky!!

I smirk shaking my head and take a step back. He took a step forward automatically as if he didn't like the distance between us.

I smirk evilly getting an idea to tease him. I bend forward and kiss his lips without touching any other part of his body. I saw him closing his eyes and enjoy the kiss. I immediately withdrew. His eyebrows scrunched a little and he opened his eyes.

"I see it's not that easy to deceive the Alessandro Costello after all", I snicker making him confused.

I showed him my tongue and ran towards the stairs laughing.

It took him a second I guess, but then he ran behind me smirking evilly. I laugh while running faster towards our room.

"Oh you'll pay Sav!", Ales yells running behind me.

I snicker and get inside his room. I was gonna close the door to tease him more but of course this man is faster and stronger than me. He blocked the door before I could close it and got inside locking the door behind him.

He was smirking at me and my eyes went wide. He removed his suit jacket and walked towards me.

Oops

I turn to run towards the bathroom but he caught me and tickled me hard. I laugh and laugh loudly as he continued his torture for god knows how long.

I begged him to stop and he did after a while and I hold my stomach still chuckling.

"Damn isn't that a torture", I chuckled shaking my head.

"Tsk tsk. Don't think that's how you're gonna escape Mrs Costello. You've been teasing me all night, testing my patience between hundreds of people and not to mention what happened just few minutes ago downstairs. You're getting punished", Ales smirked seductively making my shiver.

I blush and look down making him laugh. He walked towards me and lifted my chin to look into my eyes.

"You're officially mine Sav. Just mine", Ales smiled and kissed me such intensity that it made my knees go weak.

************************************
A/N: okay guys..the mature part starts so if anyone uncomfortable just skip it..I'll mention when it's over.
*****************************

I automatically put my hands on his hair and pull them a bit making him groan and tighten his hold on my waist.

He pulled me more closer to him if that was even possible and his hand wandered on my back.