2

Tw;
Really bloody and gorey descriptions

"Dude,I don't give a fuck about the dare let's get out of here!" Nick yelled at George, who had been pacing around their campsite for thirty minutes after the body had been found, "Shut up Nick..." George murmured, trying to piece things together.

Dream had been coming from the direction of the body, but there was no other evidence that the blond was the murderer, maybe it was just coincidence. The British man let out an angry groan, running his hands through his brown locks, sitting down on the rocky floor, his hands covering his forehead, keeping hair off of it.

"I want to find out who killed the man." George said, glancing up at Nick, "I need you here, so once I find out, we can get the park rangers and arrest whoever it is." The raven grimaced, "What are they going to do? You saw the body! Whoever the fuck this is isn't amateur. Come on George, I care more about our safety more than some murder case, For once in your damn life stop being so set on figuring it out!" The man snapped, making George stare at him, mouth pressed into a thin line

"Nick. I'm solving this, I can't just leave and not know who it is... I'll be fine okay? We'll be fine, I promise." The brunet gave his friend a reassuring smile, Nick still looked uncertain, but he ended up nodding slowly, "Fine, but anything weird happens to the rangers. We are fucking leaving end of story."  He responded, leaving the brunet to go use the restroom.

George waited til his friend was gone, before he rose to go find the tall blond man again. He needed answers, and he needed them now.

Dream hummed softly, sharpening his knife, holding it up in the light that shined in through his camper  blinds, smiling softly at how beautifully it shined. His smile fell when a loud knock erupted from the door, he peeked slightly through the blinds, the frown quickly quirking back up into a smile. It was George, his eyes darting around, like a little rabbit.

The blond man wondered what his screams would sound like, would they be loud, or quiet? He twirled the knife around, before setting it down on the counter, "Coming!" He called, walking over to the door, opening it to a determined faced George. "How may I help you?" He asked cheerfully, trying not to scare the brunet away again, Dream wanted to keep him close, oddly enough not wanting to immediately kill him.

George cleared his throat, pulling the tall man out of his thoughts, "I came to ask you some questions, may I come inside?" The blond smiled, the brunet basically dug his own grave right there. "Of course! Come on in." He responded, moving slightly to let the British man in, watching him with murderous intent. "If you don't stop looking at me like that, I will leave." George snapped, causing Dream to tense, 'How did he?' The blond thought, suddenly backing up as the brunet cornered him to the end of the RV, "I don't have enough evidence to pinpoint you as the murder but I'm certain it's you." George whispered as the taller man smirked at his words

"You're pretty smart, how can you even guess something like that with very little evidence?" Dream pressed, intrigued by the smaller mans thoughts.

Only one person read him this well, and she was now dead, not because of Dream, but by some other killer, every other murder he made never made him want to keep them alive.

George hesitated, then opened his mouth once more, "One, the way you look at people, like all they are is game for you to hunt down. Two you let your thoughts slip out, especially if you're alone with your target, well I assume that from the way you looked at me and spoke to me. Three the direction you came from this morning, it was where the body was, while nothing on you was bloodied and the weapon was no where to be found, there's no extra evidence there. Four, you willingly let me in, I know you wanted to lock the door but I managed to back you up before you could."