10

2 weeks had past, and Taehyung and Jungkook's relationships grew closer. From Monday to Friday, the President would go to work after the three of them eat breakfast, then he would come home early just to play with Yeonjun and make dinner with Jungkook. As for Jungkook in weekdays he would help the maids clean the house, mostly  Taehyung's room and office since he is the only one allowed to come there.

Every Saturday and Sunday Taehyung  takes day offs just to spend time and play around with the mother and son duo. Jungkook and Taehyung became really close, not knowing both of them have feelings for each other. And the moment they all spent together, both had fallen deeper.

Today is Saturday, 8 pm at Taehyung's home office. There gathered Taehyung's friends and the male carriers they rescued.

They were there for the assigning of works available for them. Taehyung was leaning his butt at his table while his arms and legs crossed, he was facing verybody. On his right is Namjoon sitting at a couch, beside him there sitting Seokjin, Jimin, and Yoongi. While on his left Jungkook who is carrying Eunwoo in his arms, Yoonji and Hoseok. And at his front are the male carriers.

They were listening to the different stories of the said males; where they came from, how old were they, and what job they are capable of.

One said he grew up at Gwangju underground and got transferred at Seoul 3 years ago, two of them said they came from another country and wishes to go back there, one of them said that he was a Wang, whom got kicked out from there family line due to being a carrier and wishes to work on some art galleries since its his dream. Another two of them said that they were kidnap just a year ago and know are pregnant the other being 1 month and the other being 3 months, they wishes to just go back to there city and find a job there.

Now came the last one, Taehyung noticed that he looked sluty and arrogant. But he kept on listening to him even tho he was kinda got annoyed on how the way the said male explain things . He told Taehyung that he can call him Bogum, he was from Daegu, and then got kidnapped 5 years ago he has  4 children but left them at the underground and now he is 24 and wanted to do that and this. Just then before he could explain more they heard a whining voice.

They heard Eunwoo from the side about to cry "mama hungy hungy" Eunwoo whined, Jungkook looked at Taehyung apologetically. Taehyung smiled at him and went to his drawer, he took out a blanket and went to Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded to him smiling. "you hungry bunbun?" Taehyung ask Eunwoo who was waiting for his mother's milk, nodded at Taehyung. Taehyung giggled and covered Jungkook's shoulder in reach to his waist, covering his boobies and Eunwoo whom attached his lips to his mother's nipple  the moment his mother  pull up his shirt.

Bugom tried to explain further, but he got irritated from the almost silent smootching noise made by Eunwoo, he was trying to get Taehyung's attention seeing him constantly glancing and smiling at Jungkook. Then there he was, snapped at Jungkook.

B: can you like, not feed that defective child here?!?! He's fucking three years old!!

Bogum shouted, making Eunwoo who's still under the cover flinched, which didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung.

T: excuse me?! Watch your language!

Taehyung almost roared at him, but keeping it calm as he didn't want to shout when Eunwoo is there.

B: Mr. President, he can't learn it anyways, he's a defect premature child.

Taehyung saw Jungkook in a verge of crying, his tears stuck in his eyes. Taehyung felt a pang in his heart just by looking at Jungkook like that, but at the same time he was angry at some slut right now.