Study Buddies

You settled on wearing a simple T-shirt with your favorite show on it and some sweat pants. Part of you was begging for a onesie or a skirt but once again you ignored it.

As you were changing your "issue" once again became apparent. You looked around, you knew Midoriya was waiting but you could deal with it any longer. Quickly, you grabbed a small bottle of lube which you kept hidden and locked yourself in the bathroom.

Seeing as you were already pants-less you wasted no time lubing up two of your fingers and pushing them into yourself. You bit back a moan of pleasure as you began you work yourself, your free hand jerking of your cock. You let your mind wander, to the thought of the boyfriend you wished you had.

God, you craved it like a nothing else. A caring yet strict daddy-dom to take care of you when you're little and fill you up when you're needy.

Being as deep in yourself as you were in your fantasy you came into your hand, holding back a moan of pure ecstasy before washing your hands and putting on pants and opting to brush your teeth as your breath wasn't exactly the best at the moment.

You opened the door and there stood Midoriya, wearing an All Might T shirt and basketball shorts, holding a blue folder labeled "English".

"Sorry I took so long, my closet is still a bit of a mess, " you lied.

"It's alright, where should I sit?" He smiled, god his smile was beautiful.

Midoriya sat down in your desk chair, with you on your bed right beside it. The two of you sat like that for an hour, with you trying to explain to him how to use "who" and "whom" plus some homonyms.

"Man, english is a weird language, " he laughed.

"Tell me about it."

"Why are there 3 " their" s? " he asked and you shrugged in response.

"Why don't we take a break, wanna go grab some snacks?" You suggested, receiving a nod from Midoriya as the two of you stood up.

You and Midoriya didn't talk on the way to the kitchen. It felt awkward, you two had never really talked before. As you entered the large kitchen Midoriya finally decided to break the silence,

"So, what was it like living in America?" He turned to you as you were busy looking through the fridge.

"It was nice, but it was super busy. I loved in New York which is like, one of the biggest cities in the country so it was always busy. My parents were never really around since they both worked a shit ton, but I had friends around the apartment building so it was fine. Sometimes the neighbor lady would bake cookies and invite me over to decorate them." You smiled remembering the woman, she was older with smooth grey hair and a little dog, that woman had practically raised you.

You puts a bag of popcorn in the microwave and set it for 3 minutes as Midoriya continued talking. "So, why did you want to become a hero."

"Honestly, I'm not sure. It just feels right, y'know?" He looked at you with his bright smile and you couldn't help but smile back.

The next few minutes were spent sitting on the counter (something Midoriya was clearly not used to) and chatting about anything you could think of. You told him about life in New York, your friends, your parents, and he listened, sharing his own stories here and there.

After a little bit Ashido came in and asked what kind of pizza you liked, you gave her your favorite toppings and offered to pay, she refused saying Yaoyarozu had already volunteered.

The night ended on a high note with everyone except bakugou deciding to watch a movie in the common room while eating.