💞EPILOGUE💞

Jungkook and Y/n are dating for a few years now. Though they've dated for a long time their feelings for them never changed but only grew. They've realized that what they both mean to each other.

As for Minho, he was really happy that Y/n got someone who loves her so much and she loves him back.

Unfortunately his family along with him are getting transferred to Japan.

Y/n and Minho are good friends now, although sometimes Jungkook gets jealous of their friendship but never does anything he'll regret as they both are his precious ones.

Right now, they're at the airport.

Minho has decided to finally confess so he can move on from her, although it's difficult for him.

"Y/n can I talk to you in private?", Minho asked earning a suspicious look from Jungkook.

"Why?", Jungkook asked.

"It's n-nothing, I-I just need to tell her something before I leave", Minho said.

"Ok. Babe I'll be back in sometime", She said as she pecked his lips and left with Minho.

Jungkook was about to follow them but Hyunjin called him as he held his hands to stop him.

"Where are you going?", He asked.

"I just want to know what they're talking about", Jungkook said nonchalantly and left.

Minho looked at Y/n and smiled which she smiled back.

"Y/n I just wanted to say this from as I was feeling this from a very long time", Minho said.

"What do you want to say?", She asked.

"I'll n-not beat around the bush, Y/n. It's just that I've liked for a very long time and just wanted to confess before leaving from here", Minho confessed.

She was shocked would be an understatement.

How come I never noticed?

She didn't know what to say. She was speechless, while a pair of eyes watching them from a little farther away but didn't interrupt them.

"M-min-"

She was cut off by Minho.

"I know you and Jungkook are lovers now, Y/n. I just wanted to say this before I leave as I'll be able to move on because I'll be rejected properly.... I'm really happy for you and Jungkook. I hope you'll be happy with him", Minho said smiling.

She smiled as tears rolled down her cheeks.

How can someone be so selfless?

"T-thank you for understanding, Minho. I hope you'll find someone better and someone you really deserve. I wish you all the best! And you kept Jungkook before yourself, I'll never forget this! You're really a true friend! I'm so grateful to have a friend like y-you!", She said, tears still coming down.

Minho kept his one hand on her shoulder.

"You don't have to cry, Y/n, I saw how madly Jungkook is in love with you, so I never confessed as I know he loves you more than anything. He loves you even more than I love you so... It's okay", Minho said smiling.

Y/n hugged him and he hugged her back.

Even Jungkook could hear their conversation as they weren't standing that farther away from him and the place was silent because there weren't many people. Even he started shedding tears. He knew that Minho had feelings for her from the very start but he was selfish and Minho was selfless.